Sup guys?

Introduce yourself here....
TheWarped

Sup guys?

Post by TheWarped »

Hey I'm TheWarped, Just found this forum today and decided to join it and I'm still a beginner at stuff like this but want to get better at it and yeah, well that's all I have to say for now. Well yeah, that's it ;)

DrVirus
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by DrVirus »

Welcome dude, I believe you will soon be able to "warp up" the concept behind our forums and "warp" the knowledges shared !! :mrgreen:

DrV

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Welcome to Suck-O I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information and direction here if you are of a mind :D

Enjoy your stay
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

Dltr

Post by Dltr »

Welcome to suck-o TheWarped ...
See You around in Board ^^ .

Thank You
Dltr

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome to suck-o... :)

TheWarped

Post by TheWarped »

Thanks guys..

well since I've only been trying to figure out stuff like coding and all that for not that long, where should I start?

Should I learn HTML coding, would that help? Is there like things I should learn first or anything, any tips? :)

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

what to learn

Post by moudy »

First of all I would like to welcome you to our site pal :)
Hope that you enjoy your stay and find it beneficial ^^
Coming to your question, its up to you to choose what you want... If your interested in web development and web in general, then start with HTML, which is not in its self a programming language but actually a markup language. You can choose your course of learning, the best place to learn stuff related to web is w3schools
And if you have any question you can ask on these forums,

enjoy your stay my friend :)
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Warped-
It depends what kind of person you are.

Some people are perfect for coding, some are not so, but best at building systems. Some do a little of both, but really are sysadmins or network monitors/IDS/ or control only a portion of the network like a webmaster or RAS tech, or comms/signet tech.

My world is vast - the digital realm is like the real world - it has no real boundaries - the sky is not even the limit when you consider satellites as a part of your terrestrial network...

You will spend the rest of your life studying and hands-on, and you might never cover the full spectrum of the digital world. It is beautiful to me - because I can get lost in it, it is my jungle to wander.

What will you choose? What will you be good at?
Personality and ethics will factor in to this. This is why this site's discussions include personal stuff, lifestyle stuff - because it is not just the technical information about computers and networks that makes hackers think the way they do. If you want technical information, you can just RTFM. If you want to understand us, and yourself - you include all aspects of your life here.

start with what excites you, prepare for the disappointment when you discover the truth...

The more you know, the more you know there is more to know...

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

TheWarped

Post by TheWarped »

well what I really wanna do is be able to hack like the matrix, haha j/k.

It's more of the "hacking stuff" that I would like to get into, I just like to explore my computer and see what I can actually do with it, There's always something interesting you can find. It interest me a lot for some reason.

I also would like to know how to crack codes and stuff like that, like the U413.com code, stuff like that just makes want to get more and more involved and figure it out.

Thanks for your guys' tips, much appreciated.