Photography

Hobbies that have no own category (yet).
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Photography

Post by computathug »

I was lucky enough to be taken to Egypt by a beautiful young lady and have just got back and thought i would decide to show some of the views i have managed to capture. I have only a few available at the mo as we also travelled SE Asia 3 years ago. She decided i have been looking worn down lately and that i needed a holiday and said i would never have gone if she hadnt paid for it and dragged me away.

One of the places i visited while I was away was Mount Sinai or as it is also known.....Moses Mountain. We set off at 21:45 by bus till we reached the foot of the mountain at around 00.30 in the morning. We set off with our tour guide with a torch and another young couple that was on their honeymoon. My first thought was what a way to spend valentines day but yes i was doing it too. As it was total darkness there wasn't much to take photographs of but my young lady has one on her camera that i took of a camel at a camel station. It was the only one that came out in the dark. Here are just a few from my visit up the mountain.

This was the view of sunrise coming up

This was the coffee shop where we smoked the shisha pipe and slept or talked till sunrise. It was that windy that the roof was lifting with the wind.

This was taken at around 7am in the morning and is one of the best photos and views i have ever seen and captured.

A view of what we were clinbing down and what we actually climbed up in the dark with a torch. I also went with no insurance so it was lucky i never had a fall [-o<

Tomorrow i will post some of St Catherines monastery where the burning bush is which moses spoke to, no it wasnt still burning befoire you ask ..... well i needed to pee somewhere and thought it would prevent it from spreading :lol:
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: Photography

Post by DNR »

bump bitch!

update pls

*thumb*
DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I am into photography as well and this must have been a great experience, priceless. Put up some more C-thug!

Soon Ill show some of my photographs and travails. \:D/
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

more pics, more pics... =D>

looks also like a great place for a little downhill biking... :mrgreen:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

*downhill

"Ok, stay to the left, hook the first ledge, jump the second and third. And - HANG ON!"
*thumb*
After you BB!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.