[Beta Testers] Mii Music Portal

All about creating websites!
maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

[Beta Testers] Mii Music Portal

Post by maboroshi »

I have written this post to notify the Suck-O community that I am releasing a new website for it's members to beta test. We offer beta testing in hope that you, the members of the Suck-O community will unite for a greater cause. This website has been programmed by two of your fellow members: Ebrizzlez and Maboroshi. We hope you may help us on our bug hunt, because not everyone is perfect, we also hope that you may enable us to improve on services; so constructed criticism is more than welcome.

The website itself is called MiiMusicPortal (http://www.miimusicportal.com). Originally the project was intended for private use for Club Owners and Studio Developers to upload their content of their artists and DJs and share it among the world. Our goal has shifted, and our intent has became more broad and general, applying to anyone who has great ardor for the music industry and wish to upload their OWN content.

The website is similar to a regular Music-based Content Management System, however most CMS's consist of a plugin that supports music in such a feeble and limited way. We intend to center our website around the idea of music, rather than be a blog along with a music plugin. However we do offer blogging services because we realize that the new Social Networking era has a great impact. We easily integrated with other Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and lots more. An artist can also publish upcoming events along with managing their songs and albums.

If you are an artist, looking to spread your content and being recognized, MiiMusicPortal is the place for you. We will appreciate your cooperation, and your help any way necessary. We welcome any feedback or comments, and if you locate bugs, please notify us. Either PM us on Suck-O or use our website's contact feature. Once again, we appreciate your time and cooperation.

~Cheers

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: [Beta Testers] Mii Music Portal

Post by DNR »

Nice, checking it out and reffering friends to it

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

Hey thanks DNR look forward to hearing your reviews

Cheers

Maboroshi

hpprinter100
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by hpprinter100 »

Great web2py site mabs :D

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I get this when trying to enter : /

Code: Select all

Are you using a browser that does not support JavaScript?
If your browser does not support JavaScript, you can upgrade to a newer browser, such as Mozilla Firefoz
Have you disabled JavaScript?
If you have disabled JavaScript, you must re-enable JavaScript to use this page.
I have JavaScript enabled, running IceWeasel on Debian 6.0.
Also, notice the spelling error in the text :P
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Post by maboroshi »

Lol this site is pretty much dead :-P

Anyway thanks for the input :D

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

its not dead, it needs to be born *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

i think it can use more colors... since it's all about music, maybe a nice background and the main container can be a bit wider...
but overall it is amazing... and as HP said, great py web
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

This is just the platform for the cms in Beta, its my fault it not been used yet butit is getting the hits, just need to get a bit of input into it which i have now as a band has now sent me the info, will be working on this in the next week or so *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com