Get data from different websites

All about creating websites!
z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Get data from different websites

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Hi,

I just got this idea in my mind, and wanted to discuss on this. Let's say, I launch a website of ecommerce for electronic products. This website will talk to Amazon and ebay, and get price rates of products from those website and display it on my website. Is this possible, and how to achieve this? I have no clue on how to start, where to start, etc.

Please guide me on this.
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Get data from different websites

Post by bad_brain »

hm, I assume you will use a pre-made platform for that (like Magento or Wordpress)? because for those surely some plugins exist (I know for Wordpress for sure, because one of my customers is selling his books through amazon on his site), coding it all from scratch would not just be a pain in the rear, it would also be a little risky in context with online sales... :-k
if you REALLY want to do all by yourself (for learning purposes) you could get one of the Amazon affiliate store plugins for Wordpress for example and analyze the code.

you might find some valuable info here for example:
http://winkpress.com/amazon/build-amazo ... -for-free/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Ok, thanks for the reply b_b. Obviously, I will use magento or zencart, or wordpress kind of platforms.

Can you please advice me on what are the hardware requirements (server (shared/dedicated), bandwidth, etc.)
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

scatter

Post by scatter »

hey why not using wordpress and not using it in same time? you can make your own website from scratch but the source code of the wordpress plugins you may need is available in internet and from there you can read the code and get the idea from it , that would be better and especially safer for your website :) don't forget the most beloved thing for both hackers and script kiddies are cms like wordpress and joomla.Well that was what I d do if I were in your place but you know better what can help you ^_^