itmeets.guru

All about creating websites!
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

itmeets.guru

Post by Broken Angel »

Looking for someone to guide me about a WordPress Developer so that I can get a custom theme for my website. I am ready to pay for the charges for the same.

Can oyu guys please suggest someone who can help me with it?
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: itmeets.guru

Post by bad_brain »

hm, define the specs a little, how is the site supposed to look and what features will it have (makes a difference for example if a shopping cart is involved too for example).

also, what's your budget? ;)

Broken Angel

Re: itmeets.guru

Post by Broken Angel »

I am scared of getting my project stolen by someone who doesn't love this the way I do.

I have created a file defining almost everything which I will need for the site.

I have been searching for someone through UPWORK and other similar websites but so far I couldn't find any good freelancer who is trustworthy.

Can you or anyone else please review what I have panned and how far I can take it with me.

ITMEETS will be an Event hosting website and I think Woo-Commerce will be enough for the Shopping Cart thing ;)

The main thing which concerns me is the Subscription/Membership with different levels and also how to add custom featues to specified membership levels.

Also I want to integrate Android App and Apple App for the same so that we can reach every pocket that we can.

About the budget I have people ready to make a custom theme for me for as low as 150 USD to 300 USD. :-k
Planning on not getting Ripped because this is a project that I am self funding and initially I don't think it will be making any revenue as such as well. [-o<
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel