forums

http://www.killer-hackers.info

toplist

http://killer-hackers.info/atsphp-5.2.0/index.php

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

nice clean colors, but of course the default header needs to be replaced with a custom one... :wink:
want me to check the toplist for the possibility of cheating? 8)

rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

yeah,thanks,lol

thanks b_b
lol i was thinking of checking but if your offering ok thanks

mysen

Post by mysen »

Umm thank link didn't work for me :/

PopPooB

Post by PopPooB »

i think that homo davedadon screwed your site up
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, I don't get what being a skiddie has to do with being homosexual... :-k

in 1st place it's the fault of the site owner when a site was skiddified (I'm not using the word "hacked" here), but I have to admit it can be real hard to secure a website if you don't have full root access on the server.

but on the other side it's totally lame to vandalize websites that beginners build, it only shows a lack of ethics and skills...such people think they are "hackers" or "blackhats", but they are simply skiddies...and nobody respects them anyway.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Isn't that guy like 14? ^^

EDIT: Talking about the guy who fudged up your site ofc ^^

Anyway, it's probably as b_b says, he's a skiddler, and it's probably a copy/paste "hack" he used ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

bad_brain wrote:um, I don't get what being a skiddie has to do with being homosexual... :-k

in 1st place it's the fault of the site owner when a site was skiddified (I'm not using the word "hacked" here), but I have to admit it can be real hard to secure a website if you don't have full root access on the server.

but on the other side it's totally lame to vandalize websites that beginners build, it only shows a lack of ethics and skills...such people think they are "hackers" or "blackhats", but they are simply skiddies...and nobody respects them anyway.
if sum one hacks a site by going to milw0rm getting
a sploit then using and not bothering to learn why it
works then they are a skiddy and need to die

BUT if the person is learning why it works and how
to protect from it then i would not call them a skiddy
just a person using a real life target to learn

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

bubzuru wrote: BUT if the person is learning why it works and how
to protect from it then i would not call them a skiddy
just a person using a real life target to learn
I have never used such a script but I am still able to protect my sites, and if somebody really needs to "practice" that way there is no need to do this on other people's sites....can be done in a LAN too.

imagine you sit outside your house working on your bicycle, you polish it, attach some nice bling, etc.....and then I come over and stomp on it with my army boots until it is completely broken...and when you ask why I did it I would reply "because I want to build a bicycle too, and I wanted to see how yours break so can protect mine from it".

sooner or later such people cross the wrong person that will sue the shit out of them (yep! rhysh could sue him, also the server host could) or show them what real skills are...and those are the moments when their dads have to come to IRC because little skiddie-boy crapped his pants when he got caught (insider joke, happened already on suck-o :lol: )

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

bad_brain wrote: their dads have to come to IRC because little skiddie-boy crapped his pants when he got caught (insider joke, happened already on suck-o :lol: )
LMFAO :lol:

PopPooB

Post by PopPooB »

bubzuru wrote:
bad_brain wrote: their dads have to come to IRC because little skiddie-boy crapped his pants when he got caught (insider joke, happened already on suck-o :lol: )
LMFAO :lol:

OMG can someone PLEASE tell me that story
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oook...why not... :lol:

2 guys rented some webspace on my server, some weeks later I found a c99 shell there, so I deleted the file and left a message that using such scripts is against our agreement and that I'll close the account on the next offense.

a couple of days later both came to IRC talking about "we want our money back!"...of course I said "no", because it was already very nice of me not to close their account when I found the script, and no host in the world would have gave them their money back after such an incident. well, after a while they agreed with me and said they will never do it again.
but well, I had a strange feeling and wrote down their IPs, you never know...

when I woke up the next morning and checked my IDS logs I found 2000 attack attempts against the server, obviously caused by a vulnerability scanner....and guess what: source was one of the IPs I wrote down.

so I banned the IP from the server and closed the webspace account.
later that day one of those guys joined IRC asking what is wrong with the account....and after a little talk it seemed he really didn't knew what happened, so he contacted his buddy and asked him what he did.
when he wanted to join the IRC his buddy said "he can't"...which was because I blocked the attacker's IP earlier: BINGO!
when I said he can tell his friend that it's now obvious that it was him he told me his friend said he "almost hacked my server" and is laughing at me!

so good old b_b was a little annoyed and told the first guy I'll contact my lawyer now and file a lawsuit for attempted computer sabotage...and of course he told this to his skiddie friend.

2 hours later somebody I've never seen before joined IRC and asked for me...he said "I heard you want to sue my son"...it was his dad, the skiddie boy sat at home and crapped his pants a little, so he called his dad at work and told him what happened. so his dad even risked his job by running a private conversation on the internet during worktime, and that made me feel pretty sorry for him.

well, the end of the story is that I agreed with running no lawsuit if he will have a serious talk with his son, because such actions are no joke anymore. don't get me wrong, I am really not somebody who would sue a teenager for such stuff, but when you get caught it's definitely better to play nice and say "sorry" than to laugh at me... 8)

p.s. of course he didn't "almost hacked my server", he wasn't even close to it.

bubzuru
.net coder
.net coder

Post by bubzuru »

lol nice B_B :lol:

shamir
Computer Manager
Computer Manager

Post by shamir »

very good story, thanks Werner. :lol:

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

lol these kinda people make me crack up laughing,the funniest part is when downloading of limewire i do it at a library that i used enable full access to so that the admin had to patch it up,and would get pissed of,then i got bombed with phone calls/complaints as to why their computer security had being compromised with,lol i got banned after a while and am now thinking of leaking the databases i stole of their systems,not to mention all the software with no oem,hmmm,but anyways i couldnt be bothered to put up with all the portscans on the network that i used to get,all hack attempts,etc,i remember someone tried a ddos attack with a really shitty botnet,they couldnt sink a t1 connection,i laugh in their face

anyways i get sick of the skiddies and dealing with them but anyways i usaully go down to the library or sumfin and download there or at school/tafe/excom,
lol excos the best to download at cus its fastest,but just gotta watch out for the admin,oh and as for my site,im not to worried cus i do alot more shit than my site and have been so caught up with some stuff for a tafe course it aint funny,despite making pyrotechnical items,getting police called up,pranking people and throwing stuff at cars/buses,picking up other peoples phone frequencies and listening to their phone calls and what they say,if you wanna know what they say ask in pm,due to germanies laws i cant say here,geting $600 worht of pizzas ordered to other peoples houses,$300 to mine $300 worth to other peoples houses,a few taxis were ordered to my house but dunno who did that but it wasnt me

and then its my birthday on sunday>1 day left,no i know my profile probly ses i was born in 1966 on most sites including here but its not 1966 its 1992,lol,bored and who cares bout my old site soon im going paid hosting with better website stuff,more permissions with the server,over a terrabyte of bandwidth and a terrabyte of webspace which means i can upload my hack pack which is almost finished,but i just need to find a few more progs to put in it,then ill finish it off

and as for PopPooB,just add some things like forums,tutorials,links,downloads,warez>not greatly recomended>things like that will make it better and get more visitors,lol