Need a lil help

All about creating websites!
mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Need a lil help

Post by mo2332 »

i currently just bought a domain 4yks.com (4yourkidssaftey)
it is going to be a local bussnis that will help parents controll what there kids are doing. and i just need a coders to help me code some php.

i will descripe what i need when the hosting finishes setting up.

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

ok so what i need done is i want a part on the site fees and i want to be able to put how much it will cost also i want a hompage that i can write stuff on i also want a contact page, and also a forum.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

mo2332 wrote:ok so what i need done is i want a part on the site fees and i want to be able to put how much it will cost also i want a hompage that i can write stuff on i also want a contact page, and also a forum.
You keep describing business ventures without selling anything. If you wish to be successful, you need to have an actual service in which someone would purchase. Also, when starting a business - you want to be sure that the services offered and the means of which your business is operated, can be run by yourself, before you get other people to do it. Otherwise you're looking at imminent failure. This is just a heads up.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

focus

Post by DNR »

Big-e ain't lying.

So you brought a domain, thats like buying tires and saying you are ready to build a car.

There are many kids safety (notice spelling) internet portals, the idea behind creating another portal - is you need to offer something that the others don't have. What do you have to offer?

You are scattering your energy and ideas all over the wind, you need to focus on something and plan your actions from start to finish.

Money does not beget money, it needs an idea or product to make more money.

If I come off as a dick, thats too bad. What you are displaying is the neo hacker's obsession-compulsion behavior, the disorganization, the messiness. Refine yourself, get your focus, and get to the basics.

If you misspell words in a text, you will misspell words needed to code, this is a basic skill that will help you in many ways.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

If I come off as a dick, thats too bad. What you are displaying is the neo hacker's obsession-compulsion behavior, the disorganization, the messiness. Refine yourself, get your focus, and get to the basics.
your not being a dick at all i forgot to metion what would be offered.

i am gonning to offer a webrowser made in visual basics that blocks all unkid friendly site. (now i got a engine) [/quote]

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

well tbh I think you should give out your webbrowser for free and let people test it.

for making money, I would say that u could contract companies that u insert ads like MSN messanger does at the bottom.

make sure that ur program isnt open source so that people wont be able to fuck up the adds real quick.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »

how i stop it from being open soruce?

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

mo2332 wrote:how i stop it from being open soruce?
Sig worthy. For an answer: don't disclose the source.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

mo:

[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

mo2332

Post by mo2332 »