How do I put my books up on my website for purchase?

All about creating websites!
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

I have a copyrighted product i sell on ebay and was a power seller for over a year (meaning that you have 98% feedback or higher and make atleast 1200 a month sales) i would have put it on amazon but they seem to be only good for selling books, i tried overstock.com and they sucked.. I have also tried my own website selling it useing OS Commerce and didnt sell crap, now I have a link in a site that goes to my ebay store..

wordpress cheaper overhead? An ebay store is 15$ a month and costs like .5 cents per a item you sell, and they have tools like google store base connector which instantly published your items to googles search results in the "froogle / google stores" catagorys.. you will probuly get 1000x more traffic and sales doing it the way i mentioned.

but in the end it is up to you, im just offering suggestions which i have learned from trail and error and have been selling online for over 5 years.
It all depends on your product, for a book i would recommend amazon and ebay. I get tons of international sales useing ebay.

Allthough the BEST way.. would be to have BOTH a website and Ebay and Amazon.. maybe the website to support the product and direct possible customers to your ebay store. People feel better about buying from Ebay and Amazon because they offer insurance and gaurentees.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Great points man. I never had an EBAY store so you kind of showed me some light regarding the auction site.

Nice pointers

Dr-Chambers

Post by Dr-Chambers »

Thank you my peoples...

The sad thing is, ebay may not be allowing people to sell ebooks anymore beginning of April 2009.Right now the books that has been written up is in pdf format.Already tried putting it up on Ebay and also Amazon account.

Allow me to be courageous here and ask, how to display your book on Amazon after signing up to be an affiliate.For those who don't know, as an Amazon affiliate, you are given a lot of marketing tools to use in order to be effective in selling products. If anybody knows the link, feel good enough to lay it down.

Thank you.