Get Paid by Sendspace

All about creating websites!
PopPooB
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Get Paid by Sendspace

Post by PopPooB »

Verry interesting topic its a good job by a proffesional company for something relitivly simple.

Deffinantly a good read and possibly application.

Code: Select all

http://www.sendspace.com/job.html
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

"We support HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy servers and user authentication, if needed." Nice feature.
also the application used can 'resume' a DL, saving you from a bad connection during a DL.

Pop came back from candyland and had too much sugar, his link above does look like a job opp for some members here. Me? I'll try the site for sharing files.. Pop, lay off the candyland ;)

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

PopPooB

Post by PopPooB »

DNR wrote:"We support HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy servers and user authentication, if needed." Nice feature.
also the application used can 'resume' a DL, saving you from a bad connection during a DL.

Pop came back from candyland and had too much sugar, his link above does look like a job opp for some members here. Me? I'll try the site for sharing files.. Pop, lay off the candyland ;)

DNR
Ill try but right now im beta testing CrimeCraft
96% better then all connections global
Kiss My Ass Good Bye