Proxy URL website

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
thebomb

Proxy URL website

Post by thebomb »

Theres a certain forum that i would like to register/post etc. But i don't want to reveal my real IP Address. I know there are bunch of open proxy. But ofcourse, i would like to ask members here who got preferred proxy or suggestion of good proxy website? :)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Proxy URL website

Post by bad_brain »

the ones I got mine from usually were:
http://www.samair.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.proxylists.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but to be honest it's very hard to find an anonymous, halfway stable and halfway fast one, that's why Tor is the better option imo:
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

even better, but not free, is a nice vpn.

Ra1ncl0ud
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Ra1ncl0ud »

I know that the topic here is about proxies but just my two cents, you could use a vpn? thats if you have any money, which Im guessing not many of us have, but even if you have the money there is also another problem,which vpn deletes their logs :wink: but tor for being hidden is good but remember to diable all the other stuff (torrenting ..etc.) another alternative is ultrasurf...but its not opensource .... just research and google and you will hopefully find a good solution.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Ra1ncl0ud wrote:but even if you have the money there is also another problem,which vpn deletes their logs .
yep, to find the right one it takes a lot of research...I spent the whole friday with finding one that runs no logs...I mean REALLY runs no logs. it's all in the smallprint, forget the big ones like strongvpn, etc.

z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

There used to be a very good VPN, I liked it the most: pr.ivacy
Now, its not there anymore, I guess.
Best is to use SSH tunneling. It would be even cheaper than VPN or Tor. Tor has lowest possible speed. VPN has considerable speed.
But if you go for SSH tunneling, it'll have almost the same speed as your connection (I think). I'm using SSH tunneling, and speed is same throughout. I have 2 Mbps connection. Actual speed that I get without SSH is approx 230 kbps. With SSH, I get around 180-190 kbps.
You can get it for $5-$10 per year.
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP