Getting Programs Started Up.

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
cssourcekilla

Getting Programs Started Up.

Post by cssourcekilla »

Yeah I leaned html, java, etc and i know a good amount about computers but when i download programs like binders and keyloggers, i dont know what to do with it after i unzip it. there are like two files in teh folder, ones a readme with the sites link and i went there and there are no tutorials to help. and the other file thats in the folder is the name of the program and the icon is a blank window thing. Would anyone want to just takle a sec to write up a way to run these files. Would be greatly apreciated.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Maybe you need to open them in a console?
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yes, either you have to start them in command prompt or maybe the apps are not existing any more....notice that binders and keyloggers are deleted by most antivirus-apps as soon as you unpack them. if you want to try a keylogger use the "SFY"-one first...it's not recognized as malware and so not deleted, also it's not too dangerous when you accidently infect your own box (never click on an exe if you don't know what you're doing, maybe you already infected yourself so run full system scans with your antivirus app) because it runs only locally and can be easily removed. but best use a spare computer for playing with such stuff.... :wink:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

I admit that all of us started as script kiddies, but i think the trojans and keyloggers have spoilt the fun of hacking, trojans are very cool but only if you have coded one yourself,

Releasing trojans is like distributing guns for free.

Since you studied java why dont you try to create a program which can connect to others' computers, just create a server/client model, which can only connect, you only need to know socket programming, next time just add a few options like outputting something on the remote screen. and next to next time add some more options to for example issue more commands to the remote computer, and if you need help, ask us,

soon you will be releasing your own subseven and hey it cannot be detected by any AVs, and once you create your own trojan, you will automatically know how to take care of the firewall, its not difficult, you just have to work a little hard