For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
killa89

Post by killa89 »

hi
im a real newbie in hacking a have just did torgan hacking wich is a bit foolish cuz u have 2 wait for da victims permission anywayz i wana ask 2 that is there any program designed for hacking which does not ask victims acppetance , secondly i wana no that im new in hackin but gud in comp. , i dont know any comp lang. can i hack without learing any lang. cuz it will take time and i wana hack a site's username n pass. just wana no da procedure step by step 2 hack it
thx

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

All i can say is that you're not a true hacker when you just use programs that others have made to do your job. The true job of a hacker, as you have proclaimed yourself, is to change in a way unintended, creating for better. Hacking out of vengence, fun, etc are just foolish and only a stage. I suggest that you should instead take your time when typing so that you're understandable and don't sound somewhat retarded (i understand if you're from another country and english is not your first language, but look at b_b, you can't tell he's german...). Second of all, you should go ahead and learn a programming or scripting language. Learn what it feels like to create, kind of get used to it. Then, you come back to this question and tell me if you enjoy destroying or creating more. Welcome to suck-o.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

jneaod
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by jneaod »

I recomend JavaScript as your first programming language. Of course you will have to know basic HTML which is simply a mark-up language designed to control the layout of a web-site. HTML is dynamic which means it dosent change. This is where JavaScript can come in handy. Or PHP but that is much more advanced. But some people will recomend PHP as a first language. JavaScript can do anything that you want. But be aware that it has limitations such as the only file it can read or write is a cookie which has a special location where it is stored. Learn JavaScript then move on to Java. Syntax is reallly close. Just Java was written so that every possible thing that could be done already has a pre-written class file for it. Well that is how it was intended.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Actually, HTML is static, which means that someing is stagnant and unchanging. Dynamic on the other hand means that something changes, it varies into infinite possibilities. (not always).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

blackh0le

Post by blackh0le »

"cuz u have 2 wait for da victims permission"
- wat you mean?, you use RATS and Trojans without permission hooho watchouT! and even if you use it should be for Testing and learning purpose or exploring your knowledge~

knowing none of language will definately keep you in noob but still you can achieve tasks like hacker, all you'll be called is "script Kiddie" still you can Try DoS attacks to make site kneeDown, ahhhh.... hacking site's uernames and passys? why would you do that? is that hacking, huh? cracking is definately fun but i'm sick of crackers and spammers,

may be you need to try some brute Forcing applications to crack usernames and passwords :lol: eaieset and less accurated method :wink: or try Kross Site Scripting (XSS) :roll: i guess you'll need to go beyond.... and have to start scripting :arrow:

Scone

Post by Scone »

No one seems to have picked up on this, but you said you just want to follow the steps and hack it step by step. That isn't how it works. Every hack is a little different otherwise there would be tutorials all over.