Can someone help?

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
MiXtapeBaller

Can someone help?

Post by MiXtapeBaller »

I'm playing a game in my computer called Ragnarok Online(I think this is familiar to most of you). I'm really mad at this game because I paid lots and lots of money to them and they banned me without any reason. I hope someone could help me on hacking this like getting new items, unlimited money, etc etc.
This is the forum of the game I'm playing.
www.q-ro.net/forum

bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by bennybill »

What the hell is that game :roll: and im not sure if they can tell u how to hack into any website :?:

Ben

Tep
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Tep »

Yeah i have herd of Rag. and yes Ben you are correct you cant ask for specific exploits/hacks etc.

and beside money and weapons tend to server side anyways and is basically waste of time plus it takes the challenge/fun out of the game.......

Health how ever tends to be a client side memory value as it constantly changes and can easy be frozen if you know the exact value and have a memory editor such as Cheat Engine (Google it) but chances are you don't know it and will have to spend hours scanning for it and sometime may not even be close to the right value besides with a game as large as Rag. it will close its self as soon as you attach the debugger and again takes the challenge/fun out of the game :wink:

I'm not saying what you want to do is not possible..........

oh btw read the rules before you get banned from here to :lol:

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Please Read

Post by maboroshi »

Please Read the Forums rules

Thread Locked