Need Some Help

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
NoNyM0uS

Need Some Help

Post by NoNyM0uS »

I need to get a program that makes my server undetectable

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

what would be the point of having an undetectable server?

what do you want to accomplish?

NoNyM0uS

Post by NoNyM0uS »

if the server is undetectable then when i send it the anti-virus wont pick it up

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

ahhhh i see what your asking now

well first off your going to want to know how to program in the code that your server is written in, in the first place...second your going to want to know what the program is doing that the anti-virus picks up, it can be anything from a string or function within the server or even opening a port
third you have to change what it does that the anti-virus picks up on to something it wont, then re-compile the server

also you can try binding the server to another program such as a jpeg when sending it

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

@NoNymous
first, please put the correct topic, topic "help needed" doesnt give any hint what is it all about

Second, be specific, specify the server part of trojan

Third give us an idea what all you know, circuit is right, its called signature, code your own trojan and no AV can detect, AV detects only publicly released trojans, its the signature, thats why you need to update signatures.

If you dont want to code your own trojan, take the server.exe, dissassemble it(like w32dasm or ollydbg) change the code, try inserting some kinda code, dont worry if the code is not usefull at all, apply a patch like we do for cracking. And your server becomes undetectable.

Some time ago i modified the code a little and it made my server undetectable, lol my own new version. :wink:

The other n00bish method is using binders, but they never worked for me