Some advice on a yahoo password stealer.

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

LaBlueGirl wrote:
pseudo_opcode wrote:The NIC card you're talking about will be the NIC card of the proxy not your computer. So now everything depends upon the proxy, if the proxy is logging everything including MAC address and all, it kinda defeats the purpose of itself. But if it doesnt log, it will be abused very badly, so it all depends upon what proxy are you using.
MAC Address:
What you say is sort of redundant.
A proxy is configured to have it's own MAC address as you stated. And will therefore log whatever it is configured to log but at endpoint C, the target (printer, networked drive, virtual server or fully-qualified host) will log the MAC address of the proxy IF the proxy is configured to give away MAC addresses..
You didnt understand what i was trying to say, anyway due to my poor english.
LaBlueGirl wrote:
pseudo_opcode wrote:And proxy-fying is not the only known method of IP spoofing.Look around you, packet spoofing is something hard to perform and less reliable but what isn't? If you have crazy programming skills you can no doubt commit an almost perfect cyber crime and still not get caught. Don't forget Feds are also humans; they also read the same books as we do. I dont completely agree that commiting online crime is a sure shot way to get you in jail; we warn people because most of them don't know what they're doing and fuck things up.
Almost perfect cyber-crime?
What is that?
Identity- theft?
This is not to be confused with criminology/the perfect crime.
I dont know if you're acting dumb or just dont like me but this thread talked about commiting crime and thats why i discussed this, I talked about the crime you're gonna commit after spoofing your ip

Port scanning is a crime at some places, so now you know what i mean.
LaBlueGirl wrote:
pseudo_opcode wrote:Hacking from home
------------------------
It's all about skills, again you should know exactly what are you doing.For the time being take scanning, I test for vulnerabilities and never get detected, I keep in mind what my every request will look like in the log,some requests need to be made in such a way that they look like a typo, make your security tools look as if a bot is trying to crawl a site, do manual port scans. I know it takes a lot but well who said hacking is easy?
Another thing which may seem a little weird for beginners, own a network or a server or a computer, use it to attack others, by owning I say establish full control with rootkits or whatever, it is as good as your own, the only difference being that it doesn't belong to you. The only thing you need to be afraid of is your ISP,
Your ISP is bound to laws, but most especially to money :)
Unlike the Soviet Union, they don't get paid to spy on you.
They either have the money to know exactly what you're doing or they don't:)
It's a matter of managerial decisions dependant upon budgets and not only the skillls of their nerdz.
Most countries (i.e. NOT 3rd world) know what you but just don't give a damn b/c it's not dangerous.
Hacking NORAD, you ain't.
Have you ever seen any of your friend arrested for hacking?? i have.

Were you thrown out of your college because you hacked your college's network and they got evidence from ISP?? I was

LaBlueGirl wrote:
pseudo_opcode wrote:if your ISP has smart people, you have to be careful, that's where social engineering comes in.

I remember a while ago when i anticipated a complaint against me
An astrologer?
Tarot cards?
I am really surprised coz i used to think you used your brain more efficiently, we anticipate a complaint when we break cyber laws hack something, screw files on any server and after that we arent sure that we deleted all the logs,i m sure you'll think thats beyond my capabilities so lets say an IDS has picked me up for my lame hacking attempts, like bruteforcing and other exploits i downloaded from net.
LaBlueGirl wrote:
pseudo_opcode wrote: i called up my isp acted as if I'm a fool and I told them that my computer is acting crazy, I dont know what's wrong, and then I came to know that details of the guy his name, where he was located, his boss's name and a lot. Then did friendship with him coz he helped me a lot and i sent an appreciation email to his boss, and this guy now is very helpful and friend of mine and I know a lot more than I'm supposed to know :wink:

So its all in the brain, whoever applies more wins the game.
Wait, so you did this but yet you say to be afraid of an ISP?

Is it to be afraid, or *very* afraid?

LBG
its my nature,maybe i was not afraid but that was a precautionary measure. Because as you said
LaBlueGirl wrote:Hacking NORAD, you ain't.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

LaBlueGirl wrote:
pseudo_opcode wrote:if your ISP has smart people, you have to be careful, that's where social engineering comes in.

I remember a while ago when i anticipated a complaint against me
An astrologer?
Tarot cards?
:wink: Imfao, that was funny!