ques....

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
truebronx

ques....

Post by truebronx »

i asked this before >
http://www.suck-o.com/modules.php?name= ... pic&t=2514

i read tht thing tht u said last time nd sorry for not replyin.

now i have tht scanner i read many tutorials but thts mainly for getting the ip's of unknown ppl if they r open.

i read this somewhere about the port listener and adding n pm'ing the victim very fast nd ull get the ip on it. i think its the same as the command in telnet where we get the ip's on 5101.

now i surf a lot for getting something useful so i got this Lord password sender but it doesnt realy work i tried it on my pc but it doesnt work.

i got all the pass lists for yahoo on web but wat r they there for. they dont provide any ware to apply the list i searched for it but i dnt knw how to get that thing.

suggest me.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

imo you should forget about dictionary attacks to crack accounts somewhere.....usually it don't work anyway, but you're still logged.
so the danger to get caught is really big, and on the other side the chance you'll have success is about zero.....sounds like a bad deal, right?
better spend your time with learning about useful stuff like networking, knowledge beats every cracking app... :wink:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

b_b , your saying we can outsmart an application!!! jk.
Yea, Brute forcers in general are slow moving, and some could take for months, even with wordlists! And half the time there incorrect! I think it would be better to social engineer some info, and try to make up of a password by yourself rather then use a brute forcer. As bad_brain said himself try to learn and read some good haking books before jumping into applications. It will save you your own breath. You seem to be all over the place with these applications but dont know what to do with them.. Go to this site and read me ebooks to learn more:

Code: Select all

http://b213.net/
Or check out our tutorial section under downloads. Good luck. :wink: