can the FBI find your info by ip.....

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Eh! *Takes out torrents and throws it a him.* Although, I am not here to motivate the stealing of software and music, p2p software is highly remaked as just a "file sharing" stream, in which each user "shares" a file with another. :wink:
"Where is the illegal part in that?" :twisted:

brianisback
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by brianisback »

YEA IT CAN FIND YOUR IP

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

brain...Well... we already established that idea. :wink:

Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Losing_grip »

I only download .mp3 from limewire... so i dont think ill get some virus.

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

:D hehe it isnt illegal in switzerland to download songs over p2p or warez^^ (thats why i love my country LOL) and i really dont think they spread trojans of mp3s i mean when 2000 peoples download the song, they have 2000 peoples where they must find out the ip and the adress... =) i think the fbi have more work to doing shit like that ^^
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Losing_grip wrote:I only download .mp3 from limewire... so i dont think ill get some virus.
Same here. I use limewire for indivual songs, Torrents for whole albums and programs. :wink:
hehe it isnt illegal in switzerland to download songs over p2p or warez^^ (thats why i love my country LOL) and i really dont think they spread trojans of mp3s i mean when 2000 peoples download the song, they have 2000 peoples where they must find out the ip and the adress... =) i think the fbi have more work to doing shit like that ^^
There's mointering systems that tracks down your traces through limewire... Thats why I suggest to stick with torrents for downloads. :wink: Although that is true, the systems tell the FBI if they would make money for a big time crime... If not, its not worth it. :roll:

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

Maybe I'm just too paranoid. :P

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Maybe I'm just too paranoid.
Hmmm.... I see. No coffee this mourning mister FBI agent? :wink:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

fuck FBI!!
FBI are you reading this? i challege ya all to get me.. :twisted:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

pseudo_opcode wrote:fuck FBI!!
Chill psuedo! They might come storming in any second. :wink: If you want them to notice you, post a picture or a video on defacing there site. Then they'll start to chase you down for sure. 8)

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

ebrizzlez wrote:
Chill psuedo! They might come storming in any second. :wink: If you want them to notice you, post a picture or a video on defacing there site. Then they'll start to chase you down for sure. 8)
tell me something new.. there are more ways to attract them than you know..
and its not just about their site!! Internet has more important things than that too...

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

pseudo_opcode wrote:
ebrizzlez wrote:
tell me something new.. there are more ways to attract them than you know..
and its not just about their site!! Internet has more important things than that too...
hehehehe.... :twisted:
Hit the jackpot and get into a Super Computer or bank... and if you do. You know who gave you an idea to hack a bank.. :wink: So if your willing to split the money half and half then I am kool with that. :wink::lol:

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Just as a side note, the agency listed and some not listed can do things you might not know about.

For example if a hard disk has sensitive information that you don’t want to be recovered. To bad! Any information written to the hard disk can be recovered even if the disk is formatted several times over and over. There are processes that can recover the data at any given time on that hard disk. Please do not argue me on this!!! I am very familiar with recovering data on hard disk. I have seen hard disk come from the depths of a lake and data was recovered. Some agencies have recovered data from shredded disk platters and the disks were formatted several times prior.

With this in mind remember it cost several thousands if not millions of dollars to accomplish this type of data recovery. You would have to be really sought after by an agency or accomplished horrific things for this to take place.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

floodhound is sooo true. I have seen with my own eyes people recover such lost data. The FBI could easily pull it off. :roll:

DaveDaDon
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by DaveDaDon »

well what if you arent dumb enough to deface an fbi owned/related website or dumb enough to hack into a bank and just want to take down a few simple sites that are not really big time, maybe some freewebs or just some general websites ?

what kinda trouble could ya get into?