newb question

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

newb question

Post by visser »

so heres the deal. im a newb and dont really know what to go off of. i know a lil bout exploits and programming and such. and was curious about where to start. im not asking you to spoon food me how to use an exploit. just looking for an usual procces that you go through to exploit a computer. and yes i will be using this on my own computer. just was hopin i could get some help on how to go about exploiting. tell me the process and ill google asmuch as i can to teach myslef. i have been googlin it up and not finding much. hence forth why im here!!! any help would be apreciated. thanks for looking though!!!!

JuggaloMushroom

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

http://www.hackinglibrary.ws/
http://milw0rm.com/
these sites will help you out i hope
Oh,Not in cruelty, Not in wrath,
The REAPER came today,
An ANGEL visited this gray path,
And took the cube away.

visser

Post by visser »

thanks, howevere if anybody would have like a list eg
1 get ip
2send exploit
3 your done

just keep it basic and i will do my best to learn the rest. thanks for those sites by the by didnt know ther was a new hacking library!!! (site thingy whatev)
just need as much to go off of as possible. i can be a slow learner. thanks for any and all help though!

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Re: newb question

Post by ebrizzlez »

visser wrote:so heres the deal. im a newb and dont really know what to go off of. i know a lil bout exploits and programming and such. and was curious about where to start. im not asking you to spoon food me how to use an exploit. just looking for an usual procces that you go through to exploit a computer. and yes i will be using this on my own computer. just was hopin i could get some help on how to go about exploiting. tell me the process and ill google asmuch as i can to teach myslef. i have been googlin it up and not finding much. hence forth why im here!!! any help would be apreciated. thanks for looking though!!!!
Well ever heard of Metasploit? A skiddies wet dreams come true? Well.. this program is made for exploiting. Basically these are the steps:
1.Compile Exploit.
2.Add the exploit to the framework.
3.Select your exploit.
4.Configure the options (ip address, port number)
5.Select your payload.
6. Exploit.
As simple as that! Check out the metasploit site for more details:

Code: Select all

www.metasploit.com
And for more about exploits go to:

http://www.securiteam.com/

www.milw0rm.com/

http://www.governmentsecurity.org

http://packetstormsecurity.org/
Good luck. :wink: Btw. hackinglibary isnt much of exploits, its mostly trojans and flooders and backdoors and malicous skiddie stuff. Nothing to do with exploits. :wink: But good place to learn with malicous workings.
:wink:
[edit] To exploit you need the users IP address, there are different ways to getting this. You would also need to get a port scanner to scan for a port vurnablity, the best port scanner out there is nmap. You can get nmap at:

http://insecure.org/nmap/download.html

visser

Post by visser »

YES THAT IS PERFECT!!!!!!!! that is exactly what i am looking for!!!!!! thank you very much!!! everything is falling together!!!! and im sure that this post will help others that are just starting up. PERFECT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

visser wrote:YES THAT IS PERFECT!!!!!!!! that is exactly what i am looking for!!!!!! thank you very much!!! everything is falling together!!!! and im sure that this post will help others that are just starting up. PERFECT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
Np. :wink:

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

Well ever heard of Metasploit? A skiddies wet dreams come true? Well.. this program is made for exploiting. Basically these are the steps:
1.Compile Exploit.
3.Select your exploit.
5.Select your payload.
6. Exploit.
Code:
www.metasploit.com

lmao

a skiddies wet dream bcome true
this one really cracked me loughing..lol it reminds me of someone.those bloody feds
j/k

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

those bloody feds
Haha.

"No one in our society can be safe nowadays. These so called hackers can easily steal your bank accounts and single handedly start nuclear wars. Blame the god damn video games!!!!"

~ your truly Mr. Fed
Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

rhysh wrote:
1.Compile Exploit.
3.Select your exploit.
5.Select your payload.
6. Exploit.
Code:
www.metasploit.com

lmao

a skiddies wet dream bcome true
this one really cracked me loughing..lol it reminds me of someone.those bloody feds
j/k

:wink:

Well metasploit is a skiddies wet dreams come true, its the closest you can get to a point and click exploiting GUI framework. But it's useful for learning a variety of different stuff. :wink: