Experience with Fake IP?

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
THX

Experience with Fake IP?

Post by THX »

hi guys me again, doing my reserch; i found one of the best ways to avoid or at least make more dificult to be hack is the using of "proxies" and i was testing many of this sites (free of course). I bought this "Hide my IP 2007" http://getfakeip.com/ . my question is this: have one of u guys has experience with this one particulary? is it good? when i tryed the trial from others sites i got "very slow" connection but this one works fairly well....

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Well first of all you can never trust all proxies, some of them are setup to log suspicious traffic.

Then you can't trust the uptime of proxies since they often go down from time to time or get very slow.

I used a program called "Steganos Anonymity" worked pretty well, until I uninstalled it and it removed my network card driver and I couldn't install it again =P

Apart from that, proxies are good =) they have a large user area so you can play around with it a lot and discover that uhm....it has a lot of ways to be used I guess.....it's late and I have been coding all day, so please excuse me while I sleep for 12 hours or so.

Oh, and no I haven't experimented with that program or thingy.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

THX

Post by THX »

another thing does someone can tell or give me a site where i can read about TCP/IP...If its free will be more appreciated.. :)

THX

Post by THX »

TY shamir.... i didnt realize suck-o has a download section :oops: