Western union Bug

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
holahova

Western union Bug

Post by holahova »

Does this program exist and still working?

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

What and eh?

Please elaborate - we do not hack for profit here, we can however teach you the skills necessary to do such things but it`s up to you to use the knowledge wisely. But please, do not be a skid and ask for a 'western union bug program' whatever the fuck that is.

holahova

Post by holahova »

I heard about a program that allows you to get into the western union database and change things like the location and name of transfers if you have the mtcn. Somebody was trying to sell it and it seemed like a scam. I wanted to find out if it even existed.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

You think you can have the money transfered to your self? Why not just rob people on the street?
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Theoretically, it`s possible, sure. There is insecurity in everything including the databases that hold your most private data. However, the likely scenario that a program exists which manipulates the database on a large scale, which would go undetected, is highly unlikely.

Also, anyone who would purchase it and attempt to steal other peoples money will not get any assistance from me. Even though I am poor, I will not steal from other people..at least steal, by my definition of theft but that is another story for a different day.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

naw

Post by DNR »

-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.