How much coding cost?

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Losing_grip
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

How much coding cost?

Post by Losing_grip »

Hello , just wondering if how much would it cost if you're going to make someone code keylogger for you?

The only function i need is
Record every keystroke in a computer and send it to you via email. The log-file includes the title of the application that typed in and the date and time .

And yes , must be FUD.

Uhmm.. no i dont wanna buy private crypter/packer to crypt public keyloggers. :)

Well. just wondering how much :lol:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

got money?

Post by DNR »

grip,
Just like painting - you can go around and price out either the cheapest painter, the most expensive, or the middlin kind. You are not talking about someone sitting down at the computer over a weekend with a four-pack of red bull. After such code is written, you'll want them to test it out, on various OS,AVP,firewalls, etc - so you know you got a stealth keylogger.

FUD? Its term is used to describe a state of calamity/chaos. Fear, Uncertainty, Despair is also a tactic used by the gov/media to control how people think about a subject i.e. Iraq War and weapons of mass destruction.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

FYI, for each word there are multiple possible meanings. FUD also means Fully UnDetectable as well as a derogatory term for the female genitalia - as well as a scare tactic, like you said. [/b]

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I would agree with both fellers that posted already.

More on the topic I am for hire and already have key-logger experience. This reminds me that I my last key-logger is now listed on the Anti-Virus websites as a malicious code. Perhaps a little update is needed so that i can regain the undetectable realms of programs.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ