hacker procrastination

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
nightkid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

hacker procrastination

Post by nightkid »

i know when i first started "hacking" which i dont really consider myself a hacker just because of the communitty im in, your immediately black listed as a devil worshipper for using a "devil box" (yeah, i live in the appilachins) i read countless .txt files on how to explore , your own network of course ;) which most files said the same thing , or it seemed that way after reading so many so i ran into a couple of sites with port scanners and programs like that and since it was on my old hp with like 256mb of ram and a 1.8 single core processor ( this was back perhaps 7 years ago) i went wild downloading programs, trying them out and eventually got my feet wet and from there as though i dont do as much snooping as i did, i guess i grown up and settled down from being so wild. but let's share stories, what got you really into hacking and got you off your arse? what got you from reading to doing (even though hacking entitles reading no matter what you do) what really motivates you?

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

what wants me to learn how to hack, is i guessing hacking to learn. I enjoy computers and learning everything i can about them.

not only that but i know i need a career path to pay bills, and want to do something i enjoy doing to make money. everyone has to pay rent or bills.

might as well do something you enjoy, and learn as much as you can about the subject.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Well I a restless mind. I like to explore and learn about things. When I was small I kept taking every electronic thing apart to see what was in it and figure out how it works.

It is also about exploiting the system. I have read about this self proclaimed hacker groupie called CyberS1rene. She claims she is always exploiting the system. If she can not hack any more than she has become a petty thief. Just to find ways on how to beat the system if you like.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal