need help for a wind up

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
bondandbeyond

need help for a wind up

Post by bondandbeyond »

hi folks help needed if poss

ok ill try to keep this short i have 2 computers ok lets call em A & B
A being my own Computer
B being the one i bough for my brother yesterday (Birthday) think its a P1 heheh

ok is it possible for me to put a trojan in computer B i dont have to worry about firewalls virus scanners etc etc because i have them both here

so can i put trojan in computer b and access it with my own one computer A

if So can i just install a trojen. is it straight forward also once its in how can i access it from here

just having a wind up you know the opening cd drawer and all that messing around his first computer thought id wind him up a little

what are brother for huh hehehe

anyways any help would be great guys cheers

Ps Great Site Great People ....

Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sure it´s possible. you simply have to run the server-part on box B, then you can connect by using the client on your box. sub7 is a good choice for this I think, because it has many of these fun options.
but if your brother uses his PC to go online too I wouldnt recommend it, at least you should change the default port and password protect the access then, just to make sure others can´t access his box.
:wink:

bondandbeyond

Post by bondandbeyond »

cheers m8 yeah its only really for the first day where do i get sub7 in the d/load section and how do i run the server part ?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

it´s in the trojans dl-section... 8)
it´s been a while since I´ve used it, but when I remember it right you can configure the server-part through the client, but if it´s just for a quick joke you can keep the default settings. you just have to put the server.exe on the target box and double-click to install it. when it´s done you can connect to it from your box simply by entering the IP adress.
p.s. not only the server, also the client is picked up as malware, so you have to disable the virus scanner on your box too.
:wink: