OS help

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Consumerwhore
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Consumerwhore »

BiiggDDD wrote:My apologies everyone it was Signlab 6 not 5. Sorry for the confusion.

Right now I have windows xp back on the computer. And the same thing happens everytime I try to put the win2k cd in , it gives me the error saying I can't downgrade.

The way I burned the iso is by using IsoBuster to get the win2k folder and everything in it then I put everything on the cd and burned it. I guess the cd isn't bootable and doesn't work.

Do any of you have a working win2k iso file? Or is there something else I should do to fix this?
I do.

But try to get the program working in xp first.

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

BiiggDDD wrote:Ok thanks, I will try to install Signlab now.

But I read this on their website.

http://www.cadlink.com/support_train/te ... hp?tn=2460

It says that Signlab 6 isn't compatible with Xp
this is what i think by now

marinate in that

BiiggDDD
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by BiiggDDD »

I installed signlab 6 on windows xp but I keep getting the font error where I type the letter A and instead it gives me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thats why I wanted to install win2k or ME atleast.

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

BiiggDDD wrote:I installed signlab 6 on windows xp but I keep getting the font error where I type the letter A and instead it gives me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thats why I wanted to install win2k or ME atleast.
Sounds like the "A" key gets stuck when your trying to press that letter on your keyboard. Stop pulling them out so much, and watch out for keyboard goo

get a new keyboarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BiiggDDD
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by BiiggDDD »

Not just the A but ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ&*^&%$%$^^*(*) and everything elses duplicates like 100 times and thats because Signlab e6 isn't compatible with Windows XP thats why I would like help with getting ME or Win2k

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

BiiggDDD wrote:Not just the A but ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ&*^&%$%$^^*(*) and everything elses duplicates like 100 times and thats because Signlab e6 isn't compatible with Windows XP thats why I would like help with getting ME or Win2k
if you really paid for version 6 then it will be supported by the company cadlink.com, sounds like you are just bullshitting now or you must be retarted or not reading anything that is posted in the last 30+ posts.

BiiggDDD
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by BiiggDDD »

I did pay for the cd and I have it right in front of me. If there is something I am messing up on Signlab e6 and I need to install something to fix the font duplication could you tell me right now im all ears. You can even give me the link to where it is

http://www.cadlink.com/support_train/te ... hp?tn=2460

SignLab e6.0 users must upgrade SignLab in order to obtain a true solution. CADlink no longer recommends to use SignLab e6.0 with MicroSoft Windows 2000 or XP. SignLab e6.0 will work on MicroSoft Windows ME and 98.

BiiggDDD
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by BiiggDDD »

I managed to get windows 98 installed but now I need to install Win2k.
I formated the harddrive and everything but once it starts to examine and finish it says this:

the following value in the .SIF file is used by Setup is corrupted or missing: Value 0 on the line in section [ SourceDisksFiles ] with key "SP2.cab"

How do I fix this?