how to find personal ip address??

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Kacher

how to find personal ip address??

Post by Kacher »

i can't seem to find this topic on the forum...

anyhow, i know i am a noob, but i've done some reading, on hacking personal computers. i have heard that you can place a rat inside another computer through sub 7, etc, etc now heres my question, how do you obtain a private ip address in the first place, say i want to put a rat inside a friends computer, just for fun, how do i find his ip address? can i use his email to find the ip address? or some program, i really want to try out all the programs i got online, please help!!

in what order should i learn all my stuff? (web hack, software hacking, system hacking and/or more)

the noob, kacher [/url]

Consumerwhore
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Consumerwhore »

I would have put it here: http://www.suck-o.com/modules.php?name= ... wforum&f=6

Instead of in Phreaking.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

*moved to newbies-board*

retrieving an IP address is pretty simple...all you need to to establish a direct connection, for example by using an instant messenger. many instant messengers establish a direct connection already for regular conversations, but all I know do when starting a file transfer (simply to save bandwidth).
so send your newest "funny image you found", and then check the connections in command prompt with netstat -an... :wink:

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

Bad brain is right that's one of the methods that you can use and there's others but i simply don't feel like explaining Right now. So i'm gonna provide you with some interesting Reading.An i will all so include a program that you can use to get an ip.Please Be careful with this program in order to get the victims ip address you will also be posting your own ip address so use it at your own Risk.read the read me File.

Code: Select all

http://www.2shared.com/file/3645779/3dd5a8b3/Ip_info.html
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.