Suck-O downloads - top 10

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Suck-O downloads - top 10

Post by Still_Learning »

As a newbie i just go in there and see like 1000 downloads, not knowing which ones are the best or some kind of review or rating of how good the program is, without actully each and everyprogram myself and trying it out or googling for hours on everything...

What would you say the best programs / utils on suck-o downloads are and why?

also which rat is the most UD on the DL list? I have tried a couple and they all send off many alarms. Without trying all 53 can someone suggest something?

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

hmmmm best programs?

Post by computathug »

Hey buddy, well where do you want to start? Well the download section there are many sections so depending on what your looking for all depends on which is going to be best suited to your needs.

As you mention RAT's we shall start there. All that you see are public which means that A/V companies dont take long to add the signatures to there database which is why these are easily picked up. Set up a test network and either stop the A/V processes or just uninstall it on both machines and then you can see how the program interacts from client to server.

Then you need to make the RAT work without being detected. To do this you then either use hex editing to tools to alter the strings in which it picked up or you could use a packer/encryptor/binder/ but most of these will be picked up as well. im sure there will be loads of tuts around on this as well.

Good luck

:wink:

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

So pretty much i could bind the rat to say a .avi or .exe file? and everytime it is run i will be able to communicate with the other PC? there is a client and server software both for a rat? will a port show in there PC as listening an is it obvious like it wont say SUB-7 = LISTENING or something right? lol ? and others can scan and see that same rat is on that certain PC and use my PC with the rat on it?

which rat's would you recommend to be the best and most UD?
How do you edit them with assembly code? or a program to decompile it then change the source then recompile? or is the source code included?

many questions, sorry just trying to learn more about rats

btw; are rats effective on linux systems?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, I don't think any of the RATs is UD anymore. we are not much into RATs here, such apps are usually only fascinating for a short time when you're beginning with "hacking"... :wink:

afaik there are no RATs for Linux, at least nothing that can be compared with MS ones....the reasons are the main differences in the OSs, installing on Linux don't work with a simple click as on MS systems, also the user/process permissions are much better implemented in Linux so it's much harder to take over a system (at least as long as the system is halfway well configured). Linux users are also usually more skilled/experienced than MS ones, so it's not that easy to trick them.

:wink:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Well, even if you code your own RATs, they will be undetectable unless you release it publically, but dont call yourself a great hacker, RAT is just like another software application, APIs and concepts like syscalls(or winAPi in windows) and networking, an average programmer can make them,

the beauty of hacking lies in creating something that hasnt been done yet, finding a way out that hasnt been discovered yet, ofcourse in the beginning you follow the already known steps, but then at a stage you gotta do something on your own, use your own creativity,

the downloads available are part of your learning curve, they are not intended as tools for your daily life, and they are intended for "how do i hack my girlfriend's hotmail" guys, we are not promoting script kiddism here.

So we dont really wanna update the download database with undetectable tools.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

pseudo_opcode wrote:
the beauty of hacking lies in creating something that hasnt been done yet, finding a way out that hasnt been discovered yet, ofcourse in the beginning you follow the already known steps, but then at a stage you gotta do something on your own, use your own creativity,
which gave me a coonceptual idea on how to hack a system linux/ms/mac etc

what if u create a virus or whatever works for u that does the following; create a virtual copy of the OS that takes over all protocols of the system, but add's a hole as soon as the user logs in to the system so that u can access his location.

and the user would work in the virtual space while u do ur thing in the original OS?
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

n3rd wrote:what if u create a virus or whatever works for u that does the following; create a virtual copy of the OS that takes over all protocols of the system, but add's a hole as soon as the user logs in to the system so that u can access his location.

and the user would work in the virtual space while u do ur thing in the original OS?
You'd have to convince someone to run your program as root. If you can do that, why bother with the other stuff?
I <3 MariaLara more than all of you

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

Well im not trying to bind a rat or sub7 or something lame to a movie file or whatever, i am praciting on my own network which is almost complete except for some security issues. I never used a rat before and just wanted to try it out on another pc in my house. so is the rat basically something client / server type software? where it has to be installed on both machines?

im in the mix now of setting everything up, i finally got all the hardware i need, i just got back from home depot and am about to install more shelfs on the wall to stack PC's and monitors and stuff

I got my bluesocket wifi router running kind of (i know it works, just need to install software on it) im thinking useing the bluesocket for the main filter from web router > then goes to my 486DX box running a very old linux as a firewall then to my other PC which will host the website / server on a boot USB drive which is encrypted.

nothing is in concrete though yet, as i learn i change, i allready have many domain names

** the Top 10 Best software downloads on suck-o does not have to be a RAT, it can be anything, i even seen a section where users submitted their programs.

Me (being a complete noob) would like to know what is the best stuff to download in the download section here.. (since there is no rating system or user comments about the software, ect..)

I think this may benefit others also to know which programs users choose as the best, or what the program is rated as with comments possibly