whats the best undetectable keylogger?

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
blah
forum buddy
forum buddy

whats the best undetectable keylogger?

Post by blah »

hey any one can help me to find a good working undetectable keylogger plz thanks in advance sorry i think my previous got locked sorry i was away now i am back lol 8)

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

I have heard the only real way to get a UD keylogger is to program one yourself

the download section has some here but i dont think they are UD

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Sorry for cursing your name. I have not replied to this topic sooner because I have done so several times for others. It is like a broken record that keeps on repeating its self.

- Best key logger? It would have to be the one that you can get on the computer successfully. Please search around. This topic is covered many times. :oops:

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Most comercial keylogers wont get detected by AV software. So that would be a good keylogger in my oppinion!
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

blah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by blah »

lol i dunno anything about hackin codin i'm n00b :)) n ur sayin program urself thatz funny i need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if any one can that wub be really appreciated thankzzz

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

blah wrote:lol i dunno anything about hackin codin i'm n00b :)) n ur sayin program urself thatz funny i need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if any one can that wub be really appreciated thankzzz
I don't think "code it yourself" was a joke. If you want a good undetectable keylogger, then code it yourself. "plzzzzzzzz" doesn't work around here.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

blah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by blah »

hmm its ok i will try another site then sorry

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

blah wrote:hmm its ok i will try another site then sorry
No need to be sorry =3

We will be happy to help you with learning how to code one of your own, but we wont serve you one.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

time to mooooove

Post by DNR »

No, please do try another site. plzzzzzzzzz!

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

blah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by blah »

lol like i said i'm n00b i dunno about anything :(( i know its too hard to learn codin lol

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Again I am apologetic, but why is it always "hurry I need a key logger" and followed by "please quickly help me?"

You seriously think that we, especially "me" can program for you a free key logger in a few minutes that is undetectable just for shits and giggles? Please learn tack and patiences when asking for free shit!

We offer many key loggers in the download section give some a try and perhaps ask the author to modify them for you.

Good luck on this issue./

Still_Learning

Post by Still_Learning »

I just read the newest PC mag while waiting in court today (beat the charge, hooray!) and they had an article on the best commercial keylogger , i forget the name but you could download that as a torrent probuly, allthough the commercial keylogger you download via torrent may have a keylogger in it 8O or you can buy it for like 1000$USD

blah
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by blah »

lol i won't pay $$$ for a keylogger!!! :)) is ardamax keylogger good?

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Jesus, do you think we are here to serve you? Anyone who demands shit from me, or anyone will NEVER receive help from me. I dare you to visit another site and perform your same little antics, when you try and go back I am pretty sure you won't be able too. ;)

You're lucky we don't ban you. We offer help, and you just want it handed to you. The only reason coding comes as a difficult task to you is because you are lazy as fuck. Quit playing WoW and go out and ride a bike.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

floodhound2 wrote:Again I am apologetic, but why is it always "hurry I need a key logger" and followed by "please quickly help me?"
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Do you go to your car dealer and say, "please can I have a good deal on this car?" Is that how you always do things? Do you go to every one and beg? I have never done that! I do not beg people for little petty things like that! People like you really disgust me. :x
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal