CIA questionz

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Mr_Vain
forum buddy
forum buddy

CIA questionz

Post by Mr_Vain »

Hello ppl.I cant say im a complete n00b cuz i already had fun with CIA.I have a question about CIA`s server.Can i modify it to send the victim`s IP to my mail , after the victim opened it ?

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Webbugs

Post by DNR »

I am trying to translate your broken english. Here is what I understand:
1. you are fuxing with the CIA. I don't think this is a good idea, but it did make me laugh.
2. You want a computer's IP after they open a email? You need to create a webbug. Just have a very very tiny .gif or jpeg that the document needs to retrieve off your computer. < this period could be the webbug.

read more:
http://c0vertl.tripod.com/text/webbugs.html

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Mr_Vain
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Mr_Vain »

No DNR you got me all wrong.You see CIA server has the abbility to send an e-mail from the infected PC to the e-mail adress you specify during the server building(usually your adress).So my question is:can the server on the infected PC find the IP of the computer it infected and send it by an e-mail back to me ?

Oh and BTW - i am a gamer and thats why my english seemed broken.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

of course it can, other apps use notification via IRC or ICQ too. it´s nothing special to submit the IP info, just take a look at the header of a regular email you recieved and you´ll know what I mean, there´s all info you need... :wink:

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Re: Webbugs

Post by Nerdz »

DNR wrote:I am trying to translate your broken english. Here is what I understand:
1. you are fuxing with the CIA. I don't think this is a good idea, but it did make me laugh.
CIA is a trojan/backdoor
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by bennybill »

how do u set up cia trojan sen dme a pm if u can help