Enough

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
voorbeeldc

Enough

Post by voorbeeldc »

Resources
.Enclopedia
.MySQL Manual
.PHP Manual

.Port List

Are those Manuals enough to learn (or to be good skilled in ..) MySQL and PHP !!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Covers all the basics and more, so yeah they are enough ... I wouldn't use them to learn it all though (personally). I would use a book, and use those manuals for reference material.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Yep! thats all! If you read those tuts you'll be sooo elite! :twisted:

No, not really.

It takes hands-on, it takes enlightenment, it takes a craving for more nfo.
The tuts and forum can only help you get started.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, both PHP and MySQL are the most up to date manual versions...but of course the intention is more to provide the opportunity for quick checks ("um, what was that function again?") than for full studies.
as cats said, for real studies there's nothing better than real books... :D

voorbeeldc

Post by voorbeeldc »

Covers all the basics and more, so yeah they are enough ... I wouldn't use them to learn it all though (personally). I would use a book, and use those manuals for reference material.
well, both PHP and MySQL are the most up to date manual versions...but of course the intention is more to provide the opportunity for quick checks ("um, what was that function again?") than for full studies.
as cats said, for real studies there's nothing better than real books
Then which books do You recommend to read (it dose not matter in English or Deutsch) !!!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oh, then I can recommend a good german one, go to amazon.de and enter "PHP 5 / MySQL 5. Studienausgabe" in the search form.
I have the older version with PHP5 and MySQL 4 and it is really good...the new one is from the same author and just updated, so the quality will be the same...and it is even pretty cheap... :wink:

voorbeeldc

Post by voorbeeldc »

danke sehr

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

gern geschehen...^^

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Oder Sie kann gehen w3schools.com, wo ich gelernt PHP und MySQL. ^_^ (i don't know how proper my grammar was, really XD)

Just remember that if you think you've learned enough, you've hardly learned anything. Those who know everything, know nothing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

voorbeeldc

Post by voorbeeldc »

Oder Sie kann gehen w3schools.com, wo ich gelernt PHP und MySQL. ^_^ (i don't know how proper my grammar was, really XD)

Code: Select all

Oder du kannst w3schools.com besuchen <Oder Sie koennen w3schools.com besuchen<anschauen,angocken,ansehen> ,wo ich PHP und MySQL gelernt hab
--> www.dict.leo.org
Just remember that if you think you've learned enough, you've hardly learned anything. Those who know everything, know nothing.
you are definitely right !