Can someone help me plz???

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
cancerstick

Can someone help me plz???

Post by cancerstick »

Hello Hackers Out There,
Im new to this sort of thing. Nothing crazy in mind i just want have a little fun but ive run into a problem. I wanted to NUKE a friend of mine online and tried to run a nuker that i just got. It didnt say it or anything but it seems like my atni-virus software thinks its a virus or something. When i try to exrtact the files before i run the app to install no files even show in the folder i extract them to. I have mcafee and i know theyre strict but if i use other progs it usually asks me to allow them or not. I have spyware blockers also and dont know what the problem is. I even redownloaded the software from a trusted source so to me its becoming a cluster $%!@ but well worth figuring it out. I tried disableing my firewal and other options and am getting nowhere. Im open to all suggestions so if you could give me some insight on what i my be doin wrong id appreciate it. I hope to hear from you all very soon. THANKS.

~cancerstick

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Have you tried disabling the anti virus ... ? =)

Your AV detects it as malware because it's not really "hello kitty nice software of the month" ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, might be better to know what malware is found before trying to run it with the AV disabled....lamers often hide trojan droppers, etc. in such crapware... :wink:

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

True statement! One of the best ways to distribute malware is to hide it in "crapware" I believe the term was... good term by the way, I would have chose lameware... but maybe that's just mean.

scan it for sure, but don't be surprised if your AV says that IT is a virus... because they do that with all sorts of potentially unfriendly softwares.

Cheers =)

bozotheclown138
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by bozotheclown138 »

all statements very true... but if you want to learn much about hacking and your starting from scratch ditch mcafee and go avira. just my advice 8)

JamesDD

Post by JamesDD »

I guess that's the beauty of 'hacking' programs, AV's will agree that any 'hacking utility' is almost always a virus, and thus the reason why so many people bind them with whatever they decide.