trojans what....

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
shagohod

trojans what....

Post by shagohod »

hello all,

ive been fairly new to this scene and i just wanna use trojans to be evil :twisted:

so.. what trojan should i use? and how do i set a server up? because i have tried assasin and net devil but i dont know how to set the server up and make it undetectable... and why is my icq notification not working?

thx in advance

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Good, you posted this in the newbie section..lol best way to avoid flames.

I have some experience with trojans.
THe only way to make it undetectable, I've found is for the "victim" not to have anything to detect it.

If you send the server to them while their antivirus is off, you could go in and delete their anti-virus.

ICQ, IRC, Yahoo, Email notifications and whatnot almsot never work..it's just a known fact. Not sure why.(maybe the "victim has to have it and be signed on to it, or firewalls or preventing stuff...like i said, I dunno)

I'm not flaming you, because I'm hoping you'll see it as a learning experience and realize how trojans can get pretty boring and repetitive.

THe last time I used one, it was just to get a dude's password..and the screenshot thing was fun for about 30min...watching him re-open Windows Media Player every time it "had an error and needed to close".
No, I don't condone the use of trojans for anything other than a learning experience. I'm done with them.

How to set a server up is pretty simple. Run the server editting program every trojan should come with. Make sure it's pointed towrds the server the trojan came with..and..well, everything is pretty easy from there.

Once ur done...DON'T open the server..or you'll have just put a tojan on ur PC.

Later, and Peace.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

shagohod

Post by shagohod »

yes ok cool.

but how can i get my server to the victim?

msn messenger is blocking it. hotmail too... :(

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

well big companies use anti-virus technology to filter such things...

you can bind the trojan with another file such as a jpeg or something else that executes get a binder...

to avoid detection some trojans allow you to modify the source code of the server to avoid file signatures most commonly used by anti-virus software...to do this youd need some experience with programming

getting the server to a victim can be done through e-mail, dont use a web mail provider such as yahoo or hotmail, they filter such attempts, or even setting up a webpage where the victim can download the file

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

I've managed sending one through AIM before.

Having physical access to their PC helps alot, too.

Oh yeah..and to actually connect ot their IP..you have ot shutdown all of your own firewalls as well(including windows firewall)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Merchant
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by Merchant »

if this wasnt newbie ;)

dont be evil, its bad for your health. it causes cancer.. and.. um.. hair loss!
:lol: j/k, im just messing with you.. but seriously.
[color=red]Kill me bloody before you die.[/color]