How to Rank Online Shopping Products Without Backlinks

Tutorials in context with computathugz' school project should be posted directly in here...NOT in the pending tut board.
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

How to Rank Online Shopping Products Without Backlinks

Post by computathug »

So here is my first Whitepaper project to show you all that ranking online shopping products without backlinks on the first page of Google isn't as hard as people think it is. Every website out there NEEDS SEO if it is to be monetized.

Is It Possible To Rank Online Shopping Products Without Backlinks

Now, i recently joined a few SEO groups on ShitBook with so called self Titled The Proper SEO Group. Now one of the main things these groups push are backlinks. Now there are many backlink sellers out there but I have always stayed away from buying backlinks and preferred and internal structure than external linking. These Guru's also claim it is impossible to rank a site without any external linking, I beg to differ as I have already done this for plenty of friends. They say I will only be able to rank for branded keywords (people that know your business) and not unbranded keywords.... Once again, I beg to differ and prove these idiots wrong.

For now I am going to focus on a shop we set up before Christmas, well We cloned the site and installed the back up on another domain i bought, Tshirt Memes but as I was too busy never got round to doing any work until now.

So the website right now, is what it is, no backlinks, no real structured product categories, Titles or Meta descriptions. This is the starting point. Once these categories are set to go then the rest of the structure will fall into place easy. This is where sites such as Amazon, Etsy and Ebay get priority. Through good structure!!

Zero Backlinks to the domain

Rankings

So as you can see, i have lost 1500 places in the last 30 days. That is probably because i have gone and deleted most of the old product categories and set new ones.

Over this next month I will be going over the products, rewriting the product titles and descriptions and we will gradually see the rankings and the amount of visitors grow.

There will be a few other WhitePapers coming too soon, another for a newspaper/journal website with adsense and a social project to bring farmers together in Cambodia I will be doing with Mabs and a new hosting website Fast WordPress Hosting with RustyTub so will keep this updated as much as I can. If you guys have any questions or help with your sites please feel free to ask. If anyone wants to develop some tools sell we can sell for $500 a month please feel free to message me too.

This project will be updated weekly*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How to Rank Online Shopping Products Without Backlinks

Post by computathug »

Just a quick update over the last 10 days. I have had little time to work on the website but the categories are getting there. The main changes ill be made in a week or so which will have the biggest effect. Full run down on tasks will also be added so you can see the process.
ImageImage

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Quick update on the rankings for two of the custom tshirts/hoodies/sweatshirt websites. We have another one to get going next week.
ImageImage

Will update this post later in the evening.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Quick update of Tshirt-memes.
As you can see it is not as hard as people think it is to rank products. It is obviously faster with back links but not impossible.

Plugins used.
Rank Math - I used the free version which still has great features and has a better structured data markup than using Yoast.
WP Rocket - Caching plugin
Bunny CDN

Rules to follow.
Make sure any linking on pages with features such as add to wishlist, Compare etc are all no follow.
Add content to category fields and fill in any details such as brand, pattern, colours, condition etc.
Name all images correctly before uploading them to the server. eg. blah-blah Tshirt-Blue. You can also use this for the alt text for example man wearing blah blah tshirt in blue.
Once you have ranked for single items you can then move on to the bigger higher value keywords used as categories. This is where the blog comes in handy.

For this i will be adding pages and linking to the main category and to each product with follow links. For example.
10 best funny Christmas jumpers
10 best Meme Tshirts for Summer/Xmas/Autumn etc

It does take time and a lot of patience but it is worth it in the long run. I have been working on this website since January and just about where i want to be in time for the upcoming Christmas. Time to add a few links here and there to external sites without getting penalised for spam and hopefully it will be the best Xmas I have ever had. If you want to go black hat you can always try PBN's and web 2.0 links but I stay away from these especially with clients websites. Yes they di work but if Google notices it can soon ban you from it's search listings so be careful.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Continuing with this project and will update soon.

umoraotmora

Post by umoraotmora »

Given the time gap, the information and project updates you shared might not be as relevant anymore. However, I can still offer you some general insights.
Ranking online shopping products without backlinks can be a challenging task, but it's not impossible. While external linking is often recommended by SEO experts, there are alternative strategies that can help boost your rankings. Internal structure and optimization play a crucial role in enhancing your website's visibility and attracting organic traffic.
As for SEO outreach, https://vikinglinks.com/what-is-seo-outreach/ is a valuable resource that can provide you with further insights on the subject. They offer useful information and guidance to help you navigate the world of SEO and outreach strategies.