new hacker

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
marag

new hacker

Post by marag »

hello dear
i'm new of hacker world and i need course from bigginer to pro there is any sheet here or any one can give me sheet for what i need to hacker and help me
thx and i want know each prog for what use
thx

lykos
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: new hacker

Post by lykos »

The road to becoming a hacker is not as simple as just having a list of things to learn. Being a hacker is a philosophy it is a way of life. You have to love learning and love to figure out how things work and find ways to make them better. Being a hacker is about way more than just computers and exploits like i said before it is a philosophy and a way of life. Becoming a hacker is not as simple as just reading the right books and learning the right things it is about learning a way of life. Stick around here on these forums and you will find many examples of people who are the epitome of a hacker.

~[Lykos]~

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: new hacker

Post by DNR »

There is no sheet (lots of shiet tho') for hacking.

Its either what you do, or what you are.

some of us are working IT/CIS, some of us are in school for this.
some of us build machines and networks, some of us write the code for it.
some of us test our own networks, or others.

Hacking is not a designation, a title, or even just about computers and the internet.
It is a learning process - you learn to take apart machines and code, so you can build a better person - you, as a hacker.

No quick route, no direct path, no sheet.

Read the forums.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.