blackshades untrustworthy

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

blackshades untrustworthy

Post by Kirk »

As some of you may know a few months ago i got arrested for hacking. ill keep the details to those who know. however, the cybercrimes division was able to find me thanks to that wonderful group Blackshades. They went to Blackshades and requested info on an IP and with servers in Germany and themselves unable to be prosecuted, they deemed fit to give them my IP. I was using their VPN service among other things. retaliation? no, however i will make it a point to post my discovery paperwork where they are listed in every forum i can find so this doestnt happen again. i will be uploading that in a few days times.

kirk

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: blackshades untrustworthy

Post by bad_brain »

3. Do you log any data traffic while browsing the net through Blackshades VPN?
We NEVER produce logs of any data traffic. The only thing we store is your username, password and your e-mail address.
With the exception of our servers in the U.S. where we log IP addresses on incoming connections.
fuckers.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

What the hell :(
What a bunch of bastards.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

lol....they are using a silly service called "ddos-guard" in front of their host (obviously just nginx as reverse proxy in front of apache)....makes you wonder: why do they need that? seems like they have made some other "friends" already before.

also the fact they DO run logs point to a rip-off operation in general done by spineless skids...because as vpn provider in europe you don't have to run connection logs (only ISPs and phone providers are covered by the data retention directive)....so all they would had to do is to reply "sorry, no logs here." and case closed...no consequences., because it would be conform to the laws. but they got a silly mail and they crapped their coward pants...what a bunch of losers. :x

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

bad_brain wrote:lol....they are using a silly service called "ddos-guard" in front of their host (obviously just nginx as reverse proxy in front of apache)....makes you wonder: why do they need that? seems like they have made some other "friends" already before.

also the fact they DO run logs point to a rip-off operation in general done by spineless skids...because as vpn provider in europe you don't have to run connection logs (only ISPs and phone providers are covered by the data retention directive)....so all they would had to do is to reply "sorry, no logs here." and case closed...no consequences., because it would be conform to the laws. but they got a silly mail and they crapped their coward pants...what a bunch of losers. :x
Well, site seems to be "almost" down now actually, it's loading reeaaalllyy slow for me.
If it's this one we are talking about

Code: Select all

http://bshades.eu

EDIT: I particularly like their HTML ... they have 2 headers : |
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Sorry to hear that Kirk. Didn't know anything about it until now, was wondering where you were though..

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

it is what it is, i guess. we all make mistakes and learn from them.

I would like to point out that the trustworthiness of a few of the suck-o crew is beyond reproach with me and should they ever need anything from me they have but to ask. thank you.

as for me, i was suppose to get probation but with my criminal history and affiliation with a crew in prison in Arizona they tried to give me 6 more years. the judge was lenient and instead sentenced me to 2 years so i didnt miss my sons formative years growing up. with Colorados laws i was able to get into a halfway house in 3 months.

That is the one, Cats. They are real big on only a handful of forums but they charge a good of money for something they obviously dont provide: anonymity. It makes me wonder if they dont go as far as tracking their RATs.
Last edited by Kirk on 06 Jul 2013, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

cats wrote: Well, site seems to be "almost" down now actually, it's loading reeaaalllyy slow for me.
wow, how on earth could that happen? :lol:
cats wrote: If it's this one we are talking about

Code: Select all

http://bshades.eu
yeup, that's the one. do a domain lookup and then lookup the IP, will lead you to the (also pretty shady looking) "ddos protection" service.
cats wrote: EDIT: I particularly like their HTML ... they have 2 headers : |
wtf....also check how they pull half the code from google...if that also happens on the customer iface: hooray for privacy. #-o

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

kirk, almost everyone here (including me) had to learn some things like that the hard way too....just with a little more luck on our side in the end. I am glad they didn't lock you up for years, so even you had at least a bit of luck too in the end. :wink:

the problem with such services is: when they do it just for the money they usually don't give a damn about their users....and when they bundle their RATs with some kind of license they definitely also do some form of tracking too there to keep users away from sharing. :-k

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

What fucking assholes, wondered why i aint spoke to you in a long time, glad ya got things sorted pretty fast though, remember, be good and if ya cant be good be careful. *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

#-o

sorry to hear

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

scatter
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by scatter »

am new here so wanted to say that am sorry to hear that and thx for the warning about that VPN provider but there just one thing I wanted to say, if someone choose the way to play a bit ( I hope you know what I mean with that :) ) then never trust anything you did not build by yourself and the less you trust , the longer you will survive. by the way even if that VPN provider wasn t in Europe let s say in Iceland ( where people think privacy is respected ) then I wouldn t trust them too because if you followed DPR s arrest process in some news websites like Atlantisblog , krebsonsecurity etc you will notice that his VPN logs were provided by the VPN company ;)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

it's always in the small print...when I have been looking for a decent VPN provider I had a whole bunch of "oops, forget it" moments when I considered to sign up because it all sounded so nice what they announced on their site but in the small print they pretty much told the exact opposite.
I admit that I am usually the typical "TL;DR->click accept->who cares" guy, but in that case I am glad I really read everything... :roll:

TinMan
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by TinMan »

Kirk wrote:As some of you may know a few months ago i got arrested for hacking. ill keep the details to those who know. however, the cybercrimes division was able to find me thanks to that wonderful group Blackshades. They went to Blackshades and requested info on an IP and with servers in Germany and themselves unable to be prosecuted, they deemed fit to give them my IP. I was using their VPN service among other things. retaliation? no, however i will make it a point to post my discovery paperwork where they are listed in every forum i can find so this doestnt happen again. i will be uploading that in a few days times.

kirk

Hey bud, sorry to hear. There are a lot of rat finks out there. I'm a member of several hacking forums and have seen all kinds of lowlifes. There's one in particular who doesn't know a damned thing about hacking but trolls hacker forums anyway. Then launches all these stupid attacks against members of them. So I know how you feel. Snitches are some of the lowest. Especially ones that want attention so much that they will post anything you deem private like messages, then call you names when doing it while accusing you of being someone else. A filth that does that is the worst kind of bully.

You got my vote as a steadfast type of guy. You get home and take care of your son and we're all pulling for you. *thumb*

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

dunno what to say... that sucks man :/

I'm glad that you got off with 3 months, years seems an awful price to pay, for a little computer play.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]