your perfect hack?

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

your perfect hack?

Post by Kirk »

what would be your perfect hack? dont incriminate yourself, all hypothetical but in detail, lets hear you set up your perfect hack. pick a target and explain why you would hit them. any hardware you would need you have, any software you need you have.

where would you hack from? home? mcdonalds?
would you VPN into a server in another country?
would you use a zombie computer?
are you hitting a website?
what ways would you attempt to exploit their systems?
how would you cover your tracks?
and what would the reason or end game of the hack itself?

lets see what kind of badass setups we can think up. ill post one too, soon as i figure out the answers to those questions myself.

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: your perfect hack?

Post by maboroshi »

To me hacking isn't a criminal act. There has always been a difference in what sets hacking apart from the motives of someone who wishes to attack a network, or steal something not belonging to them.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

excellent point, lets include all forms of hacking. what would be you perfect hack then? creating a new robot? doors open. what would it be for you?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

for me it is when I do "something" and the target totally knows it was me because I intentionally left traces....but not enough for real evidence.

but there must be some kind of real personal aspect to make it worth for me. compromising random sites for example is silly and pointless, and I can't see how that should contain any kind of personal satisfaction....I need the "me against him/her/them" battle character, while compromising a site/server (or "trolling" a random person) only because it is vulnerable is the equivalent of beating a granny on the head from behind.

windroid

Post by windroid »

Hacking isn't always what one would think. As an example I recently hacked my wireless provider but people could also say it wasn't a hack. I respected my wireless provider before they were bought out by At&t, I would of never even thought about hacking them but before you knew it they removed the portable wi-fi hot spot option from the new phones after the buyout which I had been using for ages and relied on it and needed it. I wanted my portable wi-fi hotspot option back to connect my other devices to the internet so I used easytether lite which does what I need to a limit. I also had to hack easytether lite by accessing a proxy in order to load https websites and if I didn't I wouldn't even be able to access suck-o's forums because of the https. Please refer to: http://www.suck-o.com/index.php/forum/v ... 690#p85690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more information.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

you guys are absolutely no fun. it was just a hypothetical question. i wasnt looking for deep philosophical answers on what it means to hack. it was just a question.....

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Kirk wrote:you guys are absolutely no fun. it was just a hypothetical question. i wasnt looking for deep philosophical answers on what it means to hack. it was just a question.....
At the moment my perfect hack would be to find which WiFi is the neighbors that live below us.
Then I would like to break into their WPA2-protected WiFi, and find their SmartTV on their network.
I would then proceed to discover what kind of TV it is and if I can somehow connect to it.
As most SmartTVs today have the ability to connect a remote via WiFI, I would imagine this to be possible.

I would then fuck the TV up beyond all recognition so that they can't use it.
Oh, and I would also all the menus to Portuguese so that they can't even attempt to fix it.

That would be my current "perfect hack".
My alternate solution to this little problem is of course to just buy a universal remote and turn the damn thing off whenever I please.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oook.....so my dream hack (besides the usual ones where you withdraw billions from a company you don't like to your bank account on some coconut island) would be to heavily vandalize the sites of the "green party" here...I hate them so much. not just the standard deface stuff, I want to get BIOS rootkits on their systems.... :evil:

maybe...one day... 8) :lol:

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

thats what im talking about. Cats why are you so angry at your neighbors? are they loud?

i want to hack into 4 or 5 wireless around here. and since none of them are vulnerable to reaver or bully i would have to perform a handshake and then crack the hashes. once i have all of them i would then swap around their network info. i would swap network A with network Bs ssid and password and vice versa. then send a de-auth to every machine on each network. then when they reconnected they would actually be connected to their neighbors router.

i have no clue why that sounds so freaking entertaining to me but i just find it hilarious!!!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Kirk wrote:thats what im talking about. Cats why are you so angry at your neighbors? are they loud?
Yeah they are very loud and refuse to show any respect.
Kirk wrote: i want to hack into 4 or 5 wireless around here. and since none of them are vulnerable to reaver or bully i would have to perform a handshake and then crack the hashes. once i have all of them i would then swap around their network info. i would swap network A with network Bs ssid and password and vice versa. then send a de-auth to every machine on each network. then when they reconnected they would actually be connected to their neighbors router.

i have no clue why that sounds so freaking entertaining to me but i just find it hilarious!!!
That sounds like fun : D.
Although I'm not sure it would work.
You would have to change the MAC of each device then as well (can be done on some devices I think).
Because I think newer devices always verify the SSID+MAC when connecting to an encrypted network.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

windroid

Post by windroid »

My perfect hack would be to alter zte phones code to give me the portable WiFi hotspot option again so I could use my phones internet on my laptop to become a top poster on suck-o forums :-99

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Mine would be to infect every single paedo website/server with malware that any time someone connected would install malware to the users machine and take a photo of them which in turn gets sent to a different server and collects all the logs. This would then be automated to be posted online and automated to be sent to ever new media outlet around the world.

My 2nd would be to break in to the servers where all the records are kept for the paedo's in prison. Create a crawler that goes through the database and looks for certain keywords and then change every single one of thems sentence to life without parole.

Perfect 8)
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Broken Angel »

computathug wrote:Mine would be to infect every single paedo website/server with malware that any time someone connected would install malware to the users machine and take a photo of them which in turn gets sent to a different server and collects all the logs. This would then be automated to be posted online and automated to be sent to ever new media outlet around the world.

My 2nd would be to break in to the servers where all the records are kept for the paedo's in prison. Create a crawler that goes through the database and looks for certain keywords and then change every single one of thems sentence to life without parole.

Perfect 8)

AND THE AWARD GOES TOOO..... MR. THUGS...
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

i agree. thugz nailed it. in arizona prisons they have their own yards. they are not allowed out on the general population yards. the Aryan Brotherhood has a standing order for every white boy to hurt them, and hurt them bad. they usually get stabbed pretty good. i have seen some horrible horrible things done to them in prison. made me smile every time.

i wouldnt mind practicing some hacking on one of their servers. that would be some real life training. and its not like they could call the cops on me. they just have to take it. im game if you are to discuss this further. LOL