virus IM-Worm.Win32.Licat.c

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

virus IM-Worm.Win32.Licat.c

Post by zigo »

hey guys just wanted to tell u there is a new virus going thru msn lots and ltos of ppl have it lol im lucky i have kaspersky thsi is the best lol i love it lol all my msn list have the virus this virus actualy hit ur msn and it auto send msg to all ur contact and tell them to go ona link and when u go on the link it automaticly infect ur pc with the virus .... i dont knwo if u know about it abut this spam in new just go out today

And dont go to linkt hat looks like that découvert : virus

http://peopleonline.********/photo942.PIF

didnt post all the link for securit reason so ppl dotn copy paste it and send it to other ppl till now all th einfected users doesnt use kaspersky or nod32 norton <<< = crap all norton users has been infected by this virus so i was wondering is there a easy way to delete it cause i cant explain to my freind the way i wud do it u know msconfig and process and .. is there liek a small removal tool only for this virus .

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Come on guys, it's a .pif
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah...stay away from .pif-files when you don't know if the source it came from is reliable. pif is the same as exe, com or bat...an executable file format. the best virus protection is to keep the eyes open and to be cautious...but thanks for the warning..:wink:

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

lol
nerdzoncrack , ppl that dont know about the file extensions like most of ppl all they do is chat ... so they will just clik on it but i told my freind that have it to use kaspersky cause most of the other Av they dont detect it or they just cant delete it .