Question

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
evileye
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Question

Post by evileye »

hi every1 tis is evil. i m just watever u think i am, i mean geek peek seek deek blah blah or just nothing when compared 2 yaall'

I have a deep urge to be a network admin of sum co.
I have a lots of books to read downloaded from here and tre...so get a lil confused on whic 2 read and whic to not. So my first querry goes like....

HOW DO I GET STARTED ? M RITIN MY MCSE XAM THIS JAN... WHIC R THE TE BEST BOOKS FOR PREPARING??????/

But bfore bein a white hat i just atleast 1nc in life wana b a blak-hat and c whats te phunn.

So as i love stuff u ppl do, i have planned to purchase an ASTALAVISTA ACCOUNT...

SO U PPL HAV ANYTHING TO SAY FOR THE ABOVE SENTENCE. I MEAN PLEASE GUIDE ME "TO PURCHASE" OR "NOT 2 PURCHASE"

IF YES THEN Y SHOULD I PURCHASE AND ADVANTAGES

IF NO Y SHOULD I NOT AND DISADVANTAGES.....

HOPE my post is answered and is not fowarded 2 the HALL OF LAME he he
;) aniways thabks guys...

:twisted:

JuggaloMushroom
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

i can probably answer one of those "questions"

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

Well you can actually go to www.w3school.com is a site that might teach you something if that's what you are looking for :? .Also you don't want to be a blackhat it gets you in to much trouble.
:lol:

evileye
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

thanks

Post by evileye »

thanks bro i do agree with u totally but bro desire to be the best desire to be the best and some of the factors really drive me crazy, i hope u do agree with me and I totally agree with u bro.

evileye
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Re: i can probably answer one of those "questions"

Post by evileye »

JuggaloMushroom wrote:Well you can actually go to www.w3school.com is a site that might teach you something if that's what you are looking for :? .Also you don't want to be a blackhat it gets you in to much trouble.
:lol:
and about the link u gave its awsome. I personally belive There is something in everything;whic v can learn thanks. :twisted:

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

You may desire to be the best but I have already obtained that spot. You might have to wait for many years to gain my knowledge. Oh I kid I kid…. Keep the mind working and the rest will come…

:oops:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

floodhound2 wrote:You may desire to be the best but I have already obtained that spot. You might have to wait for many years to gain my knowledge.
LoL Love that 8)
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

p99

Post by p99 »

If you want to go into a proffesion like that I highly advise you to start typing with good spelling and grammer.

You don't have to critique your writing like it's an assignment but you don't want to sound illiterate...

A company isn't going to hire you if you type "I be yor netwawk adnin?"

It's very important to sound professional in your typing. Also people will respect a well written post more then one that is crammed together and massivly misspelled.

evileye
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by evileye »

p99 wrote:If you want to go into a proffesion like that I highly advise you to start typing with good spelling and grammer.

You don't have to critique your writing like it's an assignment but you don't want to sound illiterate...

A company isn't going to higher you if you type "I be yor netwawk adnin?"

It's very important to sound professional in your typing. Also people will respect a well written post more then one that is crammed together and massivly misspelled.
Well how about this one.... read on ni***

Respected p99,
I truely honour and respect your ideas, all the things u quoted in the above post(s) truely inspired me and educated me to great extend which i cannot express here! I have analysed all the things you have taught me, learned some new things, and i am now implementing them in my professional carrer now. Many people have taught me many things; but never they were, as clear as u taught me. I am truely happy and entirly satisfied with the knowledge you have given me.

Thanking you

yours obidiently
:twisted:evileye :twisted:

lol |o| |o| is this ok pp is this or need 2 add up a bit to ???? to to to do what? for a slap face answer! BEFORE SUGGESTING ANYTHING ANALYSE WHAT THE QUERRY OR QUESTION IS BuSTER AND THEN ANS!!!!

:evil:
Life is just nothing but a COMPETITION;
To be a CRIMINAL rater than a VICTIM.