"website defacing"

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
jacksparrow

"website defacing"

Post by jacksparrow »

hello SUCK-Os how r u?
i m newbie.i know some abt web site defacing.but i want 2 learn it full.i had rread some articles.they all says abt exploits and vulnerabilites.but it is not clear.

"Can anyone help me?"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

what do you know about defacing web sites? tell us, we need to see your skill level to be able to help.... :-99

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Defacing websites is not sweet, people who deface sites are called

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

:lol:

well, defacing sites is often done by skiddies, they simply check for potential vulnerable sites and use a script on a server somewhere by doing a remote include path. and this is not hacking, hacking means to use knowledge and skills....entering a URL like it is done in remote include path attacks don't need ANY knowledge or skills. and that's why don't like it when such people call themselves hackers, but that's just my personal opinion.
you need to understand what you are doing, and for this you have to learn...and learning the basics can be annoying and it takes patience.

a vulnerability is simply a flaw in an application which can be abused to do things for which the application wasn't designed. this can be a DoS or gaining higher privileges on the system for example. the way how to do this is the actual exploit.
the most popular sites in this context are milw0rm.com or packetstormsecurity.org for example.
:wink:

_Sonic_
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by _Sonic_ »

agrees with bad_brain :wink:
For this question google is the right place lol

www.yahworld.com