so.....this one....hacking games

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
raidenx

so.....this one....hacking games

Post by raidenx »

im hack aa game for stuff such as money.By game i mean somthing like counter strike or....wat ever.but so many times i scan it then change the value to like 1000000 or well.....but it doesnt stay.and you all seem to be @#$%en smart ppl and well....help me to keep it the same.

PLZ?

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

well for whatever game you want to do this with, such tools for game hacking "in game" are trainers...these are the easiest way to do such things like unlimited money or ammo etcc... other than cheats...the other way is normally done by hex editing your save game file which im not going to get into or explain...

raidenx

Post by raidenx »

Its online=no trainers.And all the trainers are for the korean version.well.......i did do the well i got it so my money (dinar) went up to 999999999 or sumthing but it was only a vizual fx.it wasnt fo real.i would only like to know how to change the value so it never changes i.e freeze a certain value.but it wont stay.i logg out and money goes away:(
you+300yrds+my sniper=you with no face

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

well if its a MMORPG type of game, theres a good explaination in another thread on security issues with those types of games ;)

bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by bennybill »

U can hack a game such as css which i play u cant jst get 9999999999999 money thye have gd secrure measures for them will tbh quite shit and ur asking to hack it man i HOPE uget caught u ppl jst take the fun rght out the FUCKING GAME mean wats ur steam id so ill ban U

B3^

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

now now...no flaming :roll:

p99
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by p99 »

You need a memory editor. If that's what the propper term is. You most likely will find somethign called cheat engine.

There are some games it's ok to hack in. But if you hack in counterstrike it's extremely lame. I mean if you don't have the skills to keep money play on an easier server. You have to have skills.

I got better while playing against Bots for like 2 months. @ servers each with you against like 20 bots. One terrorist one counter-terrorist. You learn to not get owned as fast :?

But take a look at http://cheatengine.org

killzone
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

try these

Post by killzone »

try:
Art Money (cant remember if it is two words or one)
and Tsearch which i think is the best out there works with online flash games too