Need som help with Trojan sub7!! plz..

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Need som help with Trojan sub7!! plz..

Post by 31K4L »

Okay first of all i have dl some subseven trojans from suck-o's download section. I have extracted them to my hardrive in a new directory. Okay my AVG detected them, but i knew that. Hmm my problem comes when i try to run the program, it dont starts up as it should do. It actually dont start up at all, but instead windows shows me this box: Image

Can someone tell me how to fix it and how i get it to work right ??
There must be some files i need to have. i dont know. help !!!

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Just some add to the text ^_^

Post by 31K4L »

And if somebody could tell me some programs to use if im looking for a persens IP adress and his or her Port... thx :D

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

an ip range/port scanner is what you want, though using a trojan will only limit to you searching for a specific port that sub7 uses, most scanners allow you to enter a range of IP addresses and then scan those IPs for open or specific ports, sub7 has one built in, but the best overall scanner around in my opinion is Nmap which you can get in our download section or at www.insecure.org...

as far as the error window, i have no idea, i dont use trojans

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

Thank you ... but the link is invalid :( ill try find on my own in the download section...

hmm i have seen some videos where the "hacker" uses sub7, and its looks very nice with all the funny abilities youre able to do with that.

An other thing plz. Theres a program called Flasher or is it a Trojan ?? and where can i get it? cuz its not on the download section on suck-o :(

Teodor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Teodor »

boy, you are loosing you're time with Rats, if u can't make them undetecteble for AVs :wink: u better talk to someone to make u a UD server for your rat, or make a RAT yourself.

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

Teodor

sorry to disapoint you but youre talking to a newbie. But a newbie that needs alot of help, cuz the newbie really like to have fun ;)

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

i understand u man, i really like to have fun, but u need an UD server for your rat.and let me tellu one of the best rats : bifrost or poison ivy,or CIA.i don't know how to make the server undetectble but if u really want this shit PM me, and we will talk about this. but i don't think it is worthy to spend time and cash in this:) cause if u really want a UD rat, u need to pay

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Teodor wrote:i understand u man, i really like to have fun, but u need an UD server for your rat.and let me tellu one of the best rats : bifrost or poison ivy,or CIA.i don't know how to make the server undetectble but if u really want this shit PM me, and we will talk about this. but i don't think it is worthy to spend time and cash in this:) cause if u really want a UD rat, u need to pay

You're saying that you are going to charge him for making it UD? x)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

"i don't know how to make the server undetectble"

i know people that can help him, and they charge :( ! if i knew how to make it i would share the knowledge :wink:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: ...

Post by bad_brain »

31K4L wrote:Thank you ... but the link is invalid :( ill try find on my own in the download section...
here's the link again, without the .. :lol:
http://www.insecure.org
but well, nmap might be a little too complicated for a beginner (but I still also recommend it because using nmap also forces you to learn), a nice scanner for beginners is Superscan 4, you can find it in the downloads... :wink:

I understand that beginners are usually interested in creating undetectable trojans, I was the same back in the days... :oops: but there is no quick way (or a way that will 100% work), else every trojan would be undetectable... :wink:
and yeah, it's pretty much a waste of time to experiment with trojans (unless you begin to code your own one), so you really shouldn't spend too much time with it....but well, now you can start with using scanners which is the first step into the real computing world, so have fun! :)

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Teodor wrote:"i don't know how to make the server undetectble"

i know people that can help him, and they charge :( ! if i knew how to make it i would share the knowledge :wink:
Sowi, i read it to fast ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"