Speciel Questions/requests to the experts ;)

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Speciel Questions/requests to the experts ;)

Post by 31K4L »

hi gyes.

first.
i know there exist alot of keyloggers on the net, but i have wondered if its possible to create a webcamlogger or is it already created ?? in my head it should work just like normaly keyloggers, but just with the webcam, so evrytime there is taking a picture, then the logger will capture the same picture and hide it in a secret folder or somthing. If some of you gyes know such program allready exist, please tell me and tell where im able to find it. :D

second.
its a more diffrent thing, but i hope ill get alot of answers to both of the questions. Okay lets say that i wonna have fun in my school when im sitting with a computer and im boring my ass out. Now i really like to know what i can use the cmd too, what funny things can i do with that? what is the most funniest thing you have did on the school only using cmd? I have found alot of commands that i can use in cmd, but wich one are funny ??

third.
Okay this is only because i love to have more new stuf of any kind, games, movz, progz, tools etc. Does some of you know a nice ftp server where i can get such things ?? new and old stuf ?? this could be nice.

THANK YOU ALL :D

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

hmm maybe i wrote to much... :(

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Speciel Questions/requests to the experts ;)

Post by ayu »

31K4L wrote:hi gyes.

first.
i know there exist alot of keyloggers on the net, but i have wondered if its possible to create a webcamlogger or is it already created ?? in my head it should work just like normaly keyloggers, but just with the webcam, so evrytime there is taking a picture, then the logger will capture the same picture and hide it in a secret folder or somthing. If some of you gyes know such program allready exist, please tell me and tell where im able to find it. :D

second.
its a more diffrent thing, but i hope ill get alot of answers to both of the questions. Okay lets say that i wonna have fun in my school when im sitting with a computer and im boring my ass out. Now i really like to know what i can use the cmd too, what funny things can i do with that? what is the most funniest thing you have did on the school only using cmd? I have found alot of commands that i can use in cmd, but wich one are funny ??

third.
Okay this is only because i love to have more new stuf of any kind, games, movz, progz, tools etc. Does some of you know a nice ftp server where i can get such things ?? new and old stuf ?? this could be nice.

THANK YOU ALL :D

first: Well, there are a lot of backdoors that you can use to take screenshots and take pics with the cam of your victim. But i don't know of anything like a "webcamlogger" but i am sure there exists something like that somewhere =/ but not that i am aware of.

second: Well, you could always create a batch file with
:loop
net send * weeee
GOTO loop

it would spam the network with the message "weee"

If you have access to the start/run you can check if you have netbios access to the other computers with \\ipadress\C$

third: i don't know of any FTP server :/ , but you can always use torrents =) www.mininova.org www.torrentspy.org www.thepiratebay.org
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

Hmm i will not sit at home spying on someone. i actually want the logger on my own computer, bcuz i got this feeling of my brother is using it, the webcam, when im not at home. and his not allowed to do that. so i wonna bust him with some kind of a logger if such things exist. I really hope that some guy will tell me the stuff i need.

so im looking for a logger thats capture the pictures from the webcam when its activated. PLEASE help me someone... !!

okay im a noob, so stupid questions is a part of me :D hehe... What is a Batch file with loop, okay you explained that it was a message to the network, so evryone thats using a computer seen that message i write. im a right ??
But how do i make that message, cuz it sound really fun :D

and what is netbios ?? what can i do if a have access to other computers netbios on the network ??

okay funny that you say i can use torrents, but evry time i have visited a homepage where i can dl something in a torrent file, it only have a very small size and i cant open it when its finished downloaded. What program do i have to use, to get the torrent downloaded right ??

I KNOW ITS A LITTLE BIT BORING TO READ ALL MY SHIT, BUT PLEASE HELP ME. I WONNA JOIN THE UNKNOWN UNIVERS.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Hmm i will not sit at home spying on someone. i actually want the logger on my own computer, bcuz i got this feeling of my brother is using it, the webcam, when im not at home. and his not allowed to do that. so i wonna bust him with some kind of a logger if such things exist. I really hope that some guy will tell me the stuff i need.

so im looking for a logger thats capture the pictures from the webcam when its activated. PLEASE help me someone... !!
Well it depends on how it is used =/ is there a program for the webcam that he uses?
okay im a noob, so stupid questions is a part of me :D hehe... What is a Batch file with loop, okay you explained that it was a message to the network, so evryone thats using a computer seen that message i write. im a right ??
But how do i make that message, cuz it sound really fun :D

1: open notepad
2: copy and paste the commands i gave you

net send * weeee
GOTO loop

3: press File
4: click Save as
5: Check so that the saved file format is "all files"
6: Name the file something like "file.bat" and then save it on your desktop

It is now a batch file, it will run the commands when you click on it on your desktop.

It will send a message box to all the computers in the network, and it wont stop until you say so, as in a spammer.

and what is netbios ?? what can i do if a have access to other computers netbios on the network ??
Netbios is a way for computer applications to communicate with each other over a Local area network (LAN). If you get access to, lets say C:/ you could for example place funny files on their desktop, for example a textfile that you name "HI THERE NOON.txt" and the people using the computer would be like wtf?!

okay funny that you say i can use torrents, but evry time i have visited a homepage where i can dl something in a torrent file, it only have a very small size and i cant open it when its finished downloaded. What program do i have to use, to get the torrent downloaded right ??
The torrent file is just a small file that connects to a tracker server and requests clients that has the file that you want, if the tracker has clients on it's "list" it will connect you to them. You will need a torrent client application to use the torrents and download the "real" files.

A good one is Utorrent, get it here
http://www.utorrent.com/
When you have installed it you just open the torrents with the program and it will start download, if you want to change where it downloads to you can press "Options" and scroll around there to change everything to your liking.

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

1: open notepad
2: copy and paste the commands i gave you

net send * weeee
GOTO loop

3: press File
4: click Save as
5: Check so that the saved file format is "all files"
6: Name the file something like "file.bat" and then save it on your desktop

It is now a batch file, it will run the commands when you click on it on your desktop.

It will send a message box to all the computers in the network, and it wont stop until you say so, as in a spammer.
Ill like to try this on monday when i go to school ;) but how do i do so the message appear on the others monitor?? will the batch file do it when i copying it to their deskop or do i only have to make it on the computer im sitting on. and do i have to do somthing in the cmd ??
The torrent file is just a small file that connects to a tracker server and requests clients that has the file that you want, if the tracker has clients on it's "list" it will connect you to them. You will need a torrent client application to use the torrents and download the "real" files.

A good one is Utorrent, get it here
http://www.utorrent.com/
When you have installed it you just open the torrents with the program and it will start download, if you want to change where it downloads to you can press "Options" and scroll around there to change everything to your liking.
Thank you ill try get that program. is it much faster to use torrents than other regular download programs like limewire, emule, odc, kazaa and stuf like that... ??

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

okay about the webcam logger...

in my head it should work like this. When the computer turns on the webcam, then the logger will notice that the person is about to use his webcam and then it should be set to take screenshots evry 3 secounds or something like that...

is there someone who knows about a program like that or is just impossible to create... I really need such kind of a logger. plz.

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

need to know some more :D

okay at my home we have about 3-4 computers and we using the same internet/router. Im a able to get on the other computers from the cmd ?

will i could use this:
If you have access to the start/run you can check if you have netbios access to the other computers with \\ipadress\C$
and can i make a batch file to the other computers so that one in the livingroom gets a scary message :D ??

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Ill like to try this on monday when i go to school Wink but how do i do so the message appear on the others monitor?? will the batch file do it when i copying it to their deskop or do i only have to make it on the computer im sitting on. and do i have to do somthing in the cmd ??

The only thing you have to do is to have the file on the computer YOU are sitting at, just run it and it will send a message box to the other computers and it will show on their screen (and yours), there are a few catches with it though.

1: The others can see that you are sending it (like your computer name or IP)

2: It doesn't work if the others are behind a firewall, or has the net messenger off (do this by typing Net stop messenger in CMD)

Thank you ill try get that program. is it much faster to use torrents than other regular download programs like limewire, emule, odc, kazaa and stuf like that... ??
Well...depends on who you are downloading from, Torrents and the others programs are all "peer-to-peer" so i would say that there are no difference in speed although Torrent doesn't need any "networks" to search in like the regular P2P programs do. But it's much safer since the P2P networks on limewire, kazaa and such are filled with Virii and other shit and that is not very common in Torrents as far as i know.

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

okay thank you... :D

i tryed to make a batch file and it worked on my computer, the message appeared as it should, but my computer in my other room did not get the message :'( why ??

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

31K4L wrote:okay thank you... :D

i tryed to make a batch file and it worked on my computer, the message appeared as it should, but my computer in my other room did not get the message :'( why ??
Does your other computer have a firewall?

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

yes i think.... so thats my prblem :(

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

31K4L wrote:yes i think.... so thats my prblem :(
Yes most likely, try turning the firewall off then try it again just to be sure =), make sure the firewall really is OFF by checking so that it doesn't have any processes running.