ok guys, this milf needs your help :)

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

ill have the code ready for you this morning.... :lol:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

cmlane1

Post by cmlane1 »

floodhound2 wrote:ill have the code ready for you this morning.... :lol:
MUAH! :) :) right on your lips!!!

shadow1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by shadow1 »

floodhound2 wrote:ill have the code ready for you this morning.... :lol:

Oooh... LOL

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

ok. I would completely help you out, but my parents took away my own computer so I cant get out any of my tools in time to do so. And, basically what your asking us is to basically hack this site, and that would be breaking the rules. :wink: And I dont think you can recruit anyone by now seeing that I reposted this late at night myself. :roll:

[EDIT]: nvm.
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

No no, not java, javascript... BIG BIG difference. Anyway, javascript is extremely easy and i never even read a tutorial, i kind of gained the skill through learning other languages and looking up specific commands on google.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

I agree with gogeta. If you learn one language the concept and syntax of the next language are basically the same.
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

cmlane1

thank you my brilliant friends! :)

Post by cmlane1 »

Just want to say thanks to everyone who voted on dve.com last week. I'm in the top 3 for the finals for the Hot Mom Contest....lol....just what i always dreamt of as a small child! Mom and Dad- aren't you proud?

The last round of voting will be on Monday morning, May 14, from 8:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. EST on dve.com. I'll be at the studio - live on the air - with the other finalists ...you can see the finalists here...

http://www.dve.com/pages/hotmomfinals.html

we will also be on webcam and you can listen to the question and answer session by clicking the live-on-air link at the top of the page.

They will pick the winner based 100% on online voting - in other words, whoever gets the most online votes, wins.

So, if you're awake during that hour and 45 minutes Monday morning.... please go to dve.com and vote. Not sure if you have to log in, but if you do, you can enter

jrwoynar - for the username
networth - for the password
or
rgmasco - for the username
hannah - for the password

You may even be able to vote more than once if you clear your cookies and temp files.

When we did the semi-final competition, there was a girl who figured out how to generate mass voting, and i know she's already pooling her resources and they'll be clicking away too. i just want to show her that my friends are cooler than hers.

*Also, a VERY BRILLIANT friend of mine found a way to vote a lot at one time.

Its very simple, actually.... what you'd do is hold your mouse down on the vote button. While still holding the mouse, hold shift. Keep holding shift as you take your mouse off the vote button, and just start pressing Enter over and over - and over).

On most computers, you actually DONT have to hit enter over and over. You CAN just hold it down. Also, there is a little simplier key sequence. you can just TAB over from the 'password' field, this should highlight the 'VOTE' button. just press and hold enter from there. it should definitely work using FF. and w/ an autoit script.

Will anyone be awake during that time frame?
Does anyone know another forum I can post this info in where they'd be willing to help?

Thanks in advance!!!

xoxo ~ christy