MSN glitch Get ip :D

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
jammy_j0

MSN glitch Get ip :D

Post by jammy_j0 »

Ok then you want someones ip so you can own their ass with a trojan or something :D
Well i didnt see this anywhere so if it is dont like get annoyed :D

Ok then send a file or folder or somethingg to the dude you want to get the ip off.
when it is transferring open cmd.exe on run.
type
netstat

and a list of all the people your ip is connecting with will pop up on a dos.
There will be loads of your pc but 1 or 2 of someone else.
AND guess whats right next to that! Yeh you guessed. Their ips!!!

well thx :D

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Well first of all i wouldn't call this a glitch =) more like regular communication. And second you could use netstat -n -b and it would sort the connections by number and show you what executable that was used to open the connection therefore helping in finding what IP it is. Also i want to add a side note that most Trojans/backdoors send you their IP =)

Not beeing an ass ^^ just saying...
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

TURKISH_OG
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by TURKISH_OG »

Yes but to the average noob, its amazing lol.

jammy_j0

Post by jammy_j0 »

ASS!!!!

jokes, but there are over 7 things you can type in cmd to come up with a list but netstat is the easiest to type :D:D:D

jammy

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

jammy_j0 wrote:ASS!!!!

jokes, but there are over 7 things you can type in cmd to come up with a list but netstat is the easiest to type :D:D:D

jammy
if you are refering to the "-n" and "-b" then those are options...it's still netstat =P

JuggaloMushroom
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

i found this exact same "glitch" as you call it a while back on an article i forget where tough and i used it but didn't quite help me out as much, i put in mind that at least it was something and should do with what i had so i plan on sending a file to my friend with a binded on server with a runner as well :) and get their Ip and annoy them for a little while XD

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

This is a very nick way of getting an IP to later port scan for any vurnblities then exploit... :wink: Normally any file would do, but you can trick them to downloading a harmless .txt or even a .log of one of your convos... :wink:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ebrizzlez wrote:This is a very nick way of getting an IP to later port scan for any vurnblities then exploit... :wink: Normally any file would do, but you can trick them to downloading a harmless .txt or even a .log of one of your convos... :wink:
Yeah well it would still have to be big enough for you to have to time enter in the command and get the info ^^ just to be on the safe side

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

neo130 wrote:
ebrizzlez wrote:This is a very nick way of getting an IP to later port scan for any vurnblities then exploit... :wink: Normally any file would do, but you can trick them to downloading a harmless .txt or even a .log of one of your convos... :wink:
Yeah well it would still have to be big enough for you to have to time enter in the command and get the info ^^ just to be on the safe side
lol. Rightttt... forgot about that... hmmmm.... A 20mb file is big enough and may take a few minutes for a user to download, but it has to appeal and appear safe to the user... This is were Social Engineering plays a big rule... :wink:

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

just run ethereal or ip sniffer and the same time as transfer and stop capture a few seconds after then analize the packets sent. distinguish which are msn server ip adresses and the victims ip. :wink:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

computathug wrote:just run ethereal or ip sniffer and the same time as transfer and stop capture a few seconds after then analize the packets sent. distinguish which are msn server ip adresses and the victims ip. :wink:
Well... if you are gonna use a packet sniffer it has to be a good one, otherwise the file will get corrupt and not go through because it trys to execute both the downloading and sniffing packets at the same time. :wink: