Perfect Oppurtunity!

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
F4LSE
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Perfect Oppurtunity!

Post by F4LSE »

So i just got a computer from a friend that is moving. I turned it on and its windows ME and it still has all the accounts with passwords on them. The guest account is also disabled. i could just throw my windows XP operating system disk in there and go from there.... BUT i was thinking this: its a great opportunity to run some hacking live CDs or go about some sort of hacks or cracks etc., learn, and run this computer. ANY ideas or ways to start will be GREATLY appreciated.
/

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

well i have a few questions.
1. why cant you ask your friend for 1 of the account passwords then go from there about the others or.
2. thats because its locked, stolen and you cant get into it to start the bios to change the boot sequence from hdd to cd in which case unless there's more info i am not interested in this....sorry but i am entitled to my opinion :cry:

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

yes u are entitled to ur opinion and they are reasonable questions. but seriously its from a friend of mine that is moving to oregon. I could easily call them up and ask what one of the passwords was. But see i've got nothing to lose in tryin to hack into it. its a good opportunity to learn some more instead of just having another junk computer layin around. so if u do have some input in helping me u have my thanx.

/

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

Thanx man