run exe in html

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

let the beatings begin

Post by DNR »

All right, let me be the voice of dissent.

Ok, this could be a reasonable learning experience. The idea and the need to know is ok, it is just the way he is going about it.

If you want to try to infect a computer or network, it should be in a computer lab or your own box.

To be clear, the reason why everyone's hackles raised up when you posted - was about Ethics. This is not the RBN or another blackhat group, your plan of action is exactly what these guys despise. Being a white hat group we study ways to shutdown people that spread 'disease' on our 'net (the internet noob), people like the RBN.

You might stick around and learn from some decent white hatters, or you can go find another forum.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by rhysh »

Big-E wrote:There is no 'Active X' tutorial, it's a technology as described here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActiveX

edit: It's also spelled 'tutorial' if you say tuto again - I will assume it's a spelling error and you really want this: http://the-fairy-collection.com/images/ ... in_010.JPG

lmfao that is fucking hillarious
0 \/\/ /\/ 3 |)

rambo

Post by rambo »

9-THUG wrote:no offence cuz i don't want to have probleme me and my friends with this site.
Is that a threat towards suck-o?..

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

No, I don't think it's a threat but him merely explaining that he doesn't want to have issues with the site.

G-Brain

Post by G-Brain »

It's his fear for suck-o. :D

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

fear da O

nah actually 9 you should be treading the results of google and yahoo searches and using multiple query types before asking for anything here...with a but of research you can find what your looking for...

case closed