I Need Advice

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Cory

I Need Advice

Post by Cory »

Ok well amazes me what some of you guys can do. I'm on the younger side. I only know Basic HTML. I'd like to know if you guys have any good guides for stuff like HTML or maybe what i should move onto after HTML.

mo2332
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by mo2332 »

I reccomend you look at sources of sites, and learn css. Check out w3schools.com

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

It's not on what you should learn next, its on what you would like to learn next. If all you know current is some basic html, that isn't enough to demand for any knownledgable user. I recommend learning the basic of computing and how your current operating system works. That's probably essential.

Scenario:
I was helping build an application and review some the systamatic code, and there was this one worker who seemed to be having trouble. He was an excellent programmer, dont get me wrong here, but he couldn't solve a simple error so he couldn't recover his work and had to restart. The problem was, he accidentally hit a key which caused the OS to close out of all current processes, but he still had a backup of his file so we recovered it. :wink:

Google is the most dominantly coded "hacker's tool". Google is the most popular search engine known to man, and the most powerful and flexible. Find intersts in what you like, then google, then start reading. :wink:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

honestly with knowing html, get to know xHTML before moving, this mnakes sure your up to date with standards...

on moving on - really it depends on wether you want to develop for the web or for the operating system

Web: PHP, Javascript, DHTML, AJAX, CSS PERL(cgi) to name a few

OS: C (and others like C++ etc,,) Visual Basic Python Java Pascal to name some more

some can even go either way, just really depends what your looking to accomplish