bluetooth remote adminstration

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

bluetooth remote adminstration

Post by rhysh »

k guys,the skool im going to this year is going to take m phone off me everymoring,but im a collector
i have all my proken phones and have a model phone that i picked up along time ago for i knew this would hapen 1 day
but i will hand in the fake and i want to administer my phone like as if it was running vnc,but all my bluetooth progs are gone due to an ex-friend stealing my flsh drive
pyro/angus u are a dikwad
lol but i will get my revenge cus me and a mate have a blog he had on his site with a gay guy
ew thats also why i hate him.ew-yuk i cant bare to think about it,friends with gay guy,ew
anyways al my stuf was on it
but i need a bluetooth prog to remote admin my nokia 6234 and my pda hp ipaq rx3400,with my laptop
lol any good bluetooth progs,i had some on my flash but,angus is a dickhead
and im going to deface his site and post some stuff on it>lol itl be funny
thanks

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: bluetooth remote adminstration

Post by n3rd »

rhysh wrote:k guys,the skool im going to this year is going to take m phone off me everymoring,but im a collector
i have all my proken phones and have a model phone that i picked up along time ago for i knew this would hapen 1 day
but i will hand in the fake and i want to administer my phone like as if it was running vnc,but all my bluetooth progs are gone due to an ex-friend stealing my flsh drive
pyro/angus u are a dikwad
lol but i will get my revenge cus me and a mate have a blog he had on his site with a gay guy
ew thats also why i hate him.ew-yuk i cant bare to think about it,friends with gay guy,ew
anyways al my stuf was on it
but i need a bluetooth prog to remote admin my nokia 6234 and my pda hp ipaq rx3400,with my laptop
lol any good bluetooth progs,i had some on my flash but,angus is a dickhead
and im going to deface his site and post some stuff on it>lol itl be funny
thanks
Translation:

Hey Guys, The school I am going to this year is going to take my phone from me every morning.
I have broken all my phones and I picked out a new Model a long long time ago. However I will give them the fake telephone and I want to RAT the phone like it was running VNC, but all my bluetooth programs are gone due to a ex friend stealing my flash drive.

( Pyro/angus u are a piece of trash )
skipping the non important text.

But now I need a bluetooth program to remote administrate my Nokia 6234 and my PDA; HP Ipaq RX 3400 with my laptop.

so Do you guys know any good bluetooth programs

( skipping the last part again )
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

now ill have to find my bluetooth recievers.or wait,they probably got stolen to,cus they just mysteriously disapeared when asslik was over last,oh well,ill just add more of his blogs of gay relationships to the deface
XD
proof he is stupid,he defaced his first site and put meatspin on it
also he though he had rooted globats servers just cus i gave him a c99 shell and he could go in
/user/home/
dumbass
lol
also i bet you hed sit there on his comp and signup to a free host and make a subdomain like
ihackedthefbi.gov.freehostia.com and hed probably think he hacked it
infact im going to test that
lets see if he really thing the fbi got hacked if i make the subdomain
fbi.gov.freehostia.com then set the index file to say
owned-hehehe fbi got owned
im going to test
if you want the conversation log pm once i done it
hehe i know wats going to happen,hes going to go
omg,the fbi got hacked

root:x:0:0:root:/root:/bin/bash
angus:x:233424:888:angus:/home:/bin/bash

my idea of it

root:x:0:0:root:/root:/bin/bash
root-no thanks:x:0:0:root-id rather not:/root:/bin/bash-id smash him anyday
angus:x:233424:888:angus:/homo:/bin/bash:\hopefullynonexistent

alrite thanks nerd will try,and hopefully it works on vista,otherwise i must reformat the bitch*sigh* to xp