Suck-o is my Dojo

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Ok I have to explain the Fascist bit:

I am, White, Scottish, Catholic. I am proud to be all of those things. I am pleased to meet other people like me in that regard, but i do not oppress other people...I dont hate blacks, Jews, etc. I view the world as a salad bowl, people have different opinions and beliefs, and I believe they can exist indpeendently as well as being compatible with one another. I would like things to be the same, such as a universal religion etc so as to stop fighting and conflict, but I wouldnt force my views on people.

Perhaps fascism is too strong a word....I admire brotherhood, fraternity, and belonging to a group. Fascism, which was originally founded by the Romans btw, is a system based on discipline and authority. I believe in a supreme power and supreme being,bother legal and spiritual, and so I obey those entities without question or fault.

I dont seek to alter my nation or my world to make people like me, rather, i have joined an organisation that I take comfort from and which shares ideas and ideals as those to which i aspire to and where I am with men who have a similar world experience. The very nature of our group is that we DONT force our ideals on others, rather we wait for others to seek us out.

ti-individualistic, the fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only insofar as his interests coincide with those of the State, which stands for the conscience and the universal will of man as a historic entity...."

Maybe I am not die hard Fascist as CB said, what I do know is that there is parts and elements of Fascism which I believe whole-heartedly, and which serve as the founding stone on which I base my life. Because there isnt really another suitable label that encompasses these ideals quite so neatly as the word Fascism, I use that word. in so doing so however, I foget sometimes that there is an ugly side to it, and that is something I can NEVER condone.

I believe in Strength, that the strong lead and protect the weak.
I believe in Duty, that the indivudal serves his Master.

I beleive in Honour, to be kind and moderate in action and speech, to refrain from bigotry and prejudice, and be dutiful in all my tasks.

I believe in Authority, to respect and enforce the law, to punish
transgressors, and to ensure and safeguard the integrity of law.

I beleive in Brotherly Love, to help my fellow man, regardless of skin, creed or belief, to aid him in crisis and defend him turmoil.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Swan wrote: I believe in Authority, to respect and enforce the law, to punish
transgressors, and to ensure and safeguard the integrity of law.
Natural Law and Order? Or man made law and order? WHat about unalienable rights? What would you do to protect yourself and others from oppression?

If the woman you love or your child broke the law, and the guilty or innocent verdict were only obtainable by your word, what would you do?

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Ok, declaring myself out of the debate now.

:wink: