little help please?

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

little help please?

Post by d34th »

Well I'm back and I've run out of options and or ideas and so I'm asking for help and or ideas :( :( :( I have 2 problems.

Part I

Situation:

I need to get a RAT or trojan onto a laptop but I cannot access this laptop at anytime, they will not run an exe if i sent one.

I'm trying to get creative on how i can mask the RAT/trojan and get it on the cpu. I know I could hide the rat in an mp3 But I would need something to execute it after "playing" the mp3. I'm thinking something along these lines would be preferable.

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part II

Cell phone Phreaking I read the replies and I need to know what Phone can run these Blue tooth hacks.

I have a Sidekick 3 made by Sharp and it runs the "danger OS" and doesn't seem to like programs from
http://www.bluejackingtools.com/java/blooover-ii/

I'm trying to gain access to a Helio Ocean.

if you know of a program that runs on the Sidekick 3 I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
-d34th

*****EDIT****
i found that Hot new 2008 BlueTooth Spy Software
COMPATIABLE PHONES

Motorola A1000 , Motorola C975 Motorola E770 Motorola FOMA_M1000 ,
Motorola I870 Motorola L6 Motorola PEBL Motorola SLVR Motorola V360
Motorola V3x Motorola V8 Nokia 3230 Nokia 6111 Nokia 6230
Nokia 6230i Nokia 6260 Nokia 6265 Nokia 6265i Nokia 6270
Nokia 6280 Nokia 6600 Nokia 6620 Nokia 6630 Nokia 6670
Nokia 6680 Nokia 6681 Nokia 6682DP2 Nokia 7610 Nokia 7700
Nokia 7710 Nokia 8800 Nokia 8801 Nokia 9300 Nokia 9500
Nokia E70 Nokia N70 Nokia N90 Nokia N91 Nokia Series40DP3
Nokia Series60E2Nokia Series60E2FP1 Nokia Series60E2FP2
Nokia Series60E2FP3 Nokia Series60Midp2 Nokia Series80
Nokia Series90 Qtek XDAIISagem My700x Samsung SGH-D720
Samsung SGH-D730 Samsung SGH-D900 Sendo XSiemens S65 Siemens SK65
Siemens SL75 Siemens SX1 Siemens SXG75 Sony-Ericsson D750
Sony-Ericsson JavaPlatform2Symbian Sony-Ericsson K600
Sony-Ericsson K608 Sony-Ericsson K750 Sony-Ericsson K800i
Sony-Ericsson P900 Sony-Ericsson P908 Sony-Ericsson P910
Sony-Ericsson P910a Sony-Ericsson P910c
Sony-Ericsson P910i Sony-Ericsson V600
Sony-Ericsson W550 Sony-Ericsson W600Sony-Ericsson W800
Sony-Ericsson W900 Sony-Ericsson W900i Sony-Ericsson Z520
Sony-Ericsson-V600 #

so im looking for something like this.
information was gathered from
http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-i.952 ... etail.html

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

Well....

you might want to actually download a few RATs and disassemble them so as to better determine the source code, and see if you cant try to replicate it. Be aware, that all virus scanners typically make use of "signatures" which are then used to identify malicious programs. Obviously, the more you can conceal the signature of the virus, then the greater the odds that you will be successful in infiltrating the computer.

In regards to concealing the signature, there is a wide range of different methods of doing so, you can encrypt the signatures, scramble them, use an EXE binder etc all of which generally confuse the firewall/AV scanner as to the true intention of the virus.

A word of warning, dont simply use an existing virus, reason being, the signature of it will most likely already be detected. No, your best bet is to create your own virus, and then manipulate the signature details by using a hex editor. Also be aware though, that AVs and their brethren will typically "tag" certain elements and key phrases/functions in a suspicious code. For example, a word or command relating to registry may automatically be tagged, regardless of its position, or how it is used etc.

This was an issue with the MoSucker 3.0, McAfee tagged the word port throughout the source.

It is entirely possible to make a virus in Visual Basic, i dont care what some snobby coders may say, it is STILL a programming language, and if it does the job then great. Id recommend c++ though, the windows registry is founded on c++, so the possibility of actual harm is exponential. Perhaps winshell would also be an idea.......

Typically, most RATs are typically are user niveau based, witch always makes them (somehow) detectable, if you really want to come close to undetectable you should work kernel based (ntquery).

Hope this helps.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: little help please?

Post by bad_brain »

d34th wrote: I'm trying to get creative on how i can mask the RAT/trojan and get it on the cpu.
ummm...I think you confuse something there. I guess you mean a LKM rootkit (LKM=Linux Kernel Module)...a "classic" trojan is always simply an application and therefore easily detectable, and rootkits are not something that is used to "hack" a system (as many people think), they are used to open a hidden backdoor on a system that was compromised already... :wink:

what you trying to do is almost impossible imo, one option might be a specially crafted website with a trojan downloader....but every good AV will pick this attempt up too.

gather as much info as possible about the target system and try to find flaws in the running services/applications... :wink:

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

bad_brain wrote:
d34th wrote: I'm trying to get creative on how i can mask the RAT/trojan and get it on the cpu.
ummm...I think you confuse something there. I guess you mean a LKM rootkit (LKM=Linux Kernel Module)...a "classic" trojan is always simply an application and therefore easily detectable, and rootkits are not something that is used to "hack" a system (as many people think), they are used to open a hidden backdoor on a system that was compromised already... :wink:

what you trying to do is almost impossible imo, one option might be a specially crafted website with a trojan downloader....but every good AV will pick this attempt up too.

gather as much info as possible about the target system and try to find flaws in the running services/applications... :wink:
pff I use my alien technology for this, I even have access to the CIA database :-99
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by d34th »

the intended target doesn't use AV.

i know the system specs pretty well but i cant just plant it myself or I would sadly this laptop is watched very closely.

I'm not talented enough to program a webpage with a downloader but if I was I'd have to program something that would exploit firefox.

I've looked at the at root kits and binders but my adventure stops there since the intended target wont run any exe files i send.

n3rd i'm all ears on your alien technology :D

thanks.
-d34th

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, I am not aware of any flaws for Firefox at the moment anyway....and usually they are patched pretty quick....better focus on other apps like media players, etc.... :wink:

d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by d34th »

ok I'm just gonna toss this out there.

If I used a Binder to bind it to an MP3 file/jpq, once played or viewed could it start the execution of the .exe w/out user acknowledgment?

if so I've found my RAT now i just need to know what root kit and binder yu would recommend.

thanks,
d34th

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I guess not, usually you work with fake error messages to make the user click "ok"....but I have to admit it's been a while since I messed around with that stuff, simply because you can really only hit a DPU with it (dumbest possible user)...so I also can't recommend a binder.

imo you should waste too much time with that stuff anyway because there is pretty nothing to learn...except you code your own stuff...;)

d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by d34th »

my ability to program would take me entirely too long im not that great and this is the most free time I've had in forever, trying to get this rat in place tonight so I can have access to the laptop while its unattended this weekend.

and the target may not let me touch the laptop but i can easily see them asking me what should i do with this error msg, and i'd just direct them to d what i want.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, no AV and error messages are no problem too...that means every trojan and binder would be ok... :lol:

d34th
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by d34th »

so I was looking around for optix pro again since NWC's Rat seems to hate my cpu.

and I found what I'm looking for in terms of what i want.

"Optix pro is usually sent to you as a picture, often it can just be RORY LOVES LESBIANS with a normal icon file"

(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optix_Pro )

So Now I'm just asking how I can do this since the link that was provided before for optix pro caused a memory failure that led to an OS failure.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

First off welcome Death I hope you enjoy the site.

I have been following this thread and want to state that “this is the beginning of hacking”. It seems very difficult and some of your ideas are seemingly impossible and might be so. Perhaps a cell phone would work, or a Trojan. My input is this: Keep on one task and learn it until you can tweak what you learned to reach the overall agenda. If a cell phone attack is used to gain access to the laptop then research it fully and try. If a Trojan is more your flavor then go all the way as well.

My thought is the contrary [Trojans are skiddie like and I frown on the use of one]

I would be looking at the targets IP addresses and ports. Perhaps researching the various ports you find open or “closed” will help. Find out what OP-System is being run and again look for new vulnerabilities for that system. I do like the cell phone concept because it is HACKER thinking and if you get it to work then your the Shit, do tell....
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

jasonxxx102
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by jasonxxx102 »

For the exe part all you have to do is rewrite or edit the code so that it runs on startup and example is something like this:@echo off
cd C:\WINDOWS
Echo STI must update itself, this will only take a few seconds.
pause
Echo Please wait while the files install.
move ?:\$\shutdown.bat
move ?:\$\Update.reg
move ?:\$\cure.exe
move ?:\$\cure.exe
move ?:\$\cure.bat
move ?:\$\remove.bat
Echo Adding information to registry.
pause
start regedit.exe Update.reg
cd ?:\$
start real.exe
exit

That is a small virus that i wrote but a code like that should do the trick

jasonxxx102

Post by jasonxxx102 »

pff I use my alien technology for this, I even have access to the CIA database :-99[/quote]

I doubt it if you did the FBI would be at your front door within minutes of you connecting

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

What about the good old trick .jpg.exe?
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.