looking for a usefull RAT backdoor trojan

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
abbed

looking for a usefull RAT backdoor trojan

Post by abbed »

hey
can someone please help me im looking for a RAT backdoor trojan something like "subseven" but new that support winXP
just for having fun =]

can anyone please past a name or a link to a good one that support also IP sniffing from ICQ????????
please???? :?: :?:

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

You should visit http://127.0.0.1 and see what they have towards learning to hack. If they don't have much knowledge there, perhaps you could read else where and teach them? Using a RAT is not fun, and will only get you in trouble, if caught. Do you want to head to jail for stupid fun? Didn't think so - I suggest you read about covering your tracks, anonymity on the internet and then read into some various hacking techniques, then you can really mess with someone for fun. ;)

My suggestion:

Stick around this site, learn a language look into perl, php, C or even something like C# (which is an easy language to learn albeit created by a horrid company - and mirrored by Java create by Sun which is lesser of an evil)

Ask questions and receive answer, and LEARN in general. Maybe if you even look into how RAT trojans work and explain to me a little bit about them - you might even get some help with respect to this question.

Until then, welcome to suck-o and PEACE.

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

hey man,

just be aware that most currently existing RATs will be picked up by AVs due to their signatures, so really id recommend making your own. Id strongly recommend learning about diassembling, decompiling and hexing as well.

you might want to actually download a few RATs and disassemble them so as to better determine the source code, and see if you cant try to replicate it. Be aware, that all virus scanners typically make use of "signatures" which are then used to identify malicious programs. Obviously, the more you can conceal the signature of the virus, then the greater the odds that you will be successful in infiltrating the computer.

In regards to concealing the signature, there is a wide range of different methods of doing so, you can encrypt the signatures, scramble them, use an EXE binder etc all of which generally confuse the firewall/AV scanner as to the true intention of the virus.

A word of warning, dont simply use an existing virus, reason being, the signature of it will most likely already be detected. No, your best bet is to create your own virus, and then manipulate the signature details by using a hex editor. Also be aware though, that AVs and their brethren will typically "tag" certain elements and key phrases/functions in a suspicious code. For example, a word or command relating to registry may automatically be tagged, regardless of its position, or how it is used etc.

This was an issue with the MoSucker 3.0, McAfee tagged the word port throughout the source.

It is entirely possible to make a virus in Visual Basic, i dont care what some snobby coders may say, it is STILL a programming language, and if it does the job then great. Id recommend c++ though, the windows registry is founded on c++, so the possibility of actual harm is exponential. Perhaps winshell would also be an idea.......

Typically, most RATs are typically are user niveau based, witch always makes them (somehow) detectable, if you really want to come close to undetectable you should work kernel based (ntquery).

I have over 1000+ ebooks on computing so Im sure I'll have something to suit you :!:

Just gimme me shout as to what you need.

Hope this helps.